Mabel - General Discussion | Page 115 | The Popjustice Forum

Mabel - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by kal, Jul 14, 2015.

1. How does she keeping doing this, but isn't able to stick Bedroom on as a bonus track to this album when it's sitting right there?!

D.Jay, slaybellz and lushLuck like this.
  2. Thinking of You was the girl who really got done dirty.

3. Her team really need to stop adding tracks onto high expectations and concentrate on getting a second album out this year whilst momentum is still strong. Ddd we can only wish...

4. Thinking of You is on the Japan CD at least.

I want a physical release for the Bedroom EP so badly.

1991, TRAVVV, lushLuck and 1 other person like this.
  5. Yeah, I picked up the Japan release to get that. And agree, really want Bedroom (at least the song) on a physical release of some sort.

6. Well, to be fair, this is the same team that was tacking on singles up until 'Don't Call Me Up' onto Ivy to Roses. Blurring what was actually a single for the album and what was a single for the mixtape since most of the tropibops wound up on High Expectations.

These features and Boyfriend will probably end up on the second album to give it a boost.. if there is one. We saw how long it took to get High Expectations out.

7. The thought of High Expectations and the second album sharing tracks like Ivy to Roses and High Expectations shared 6 tracks (7 if you include One Shot being a Japanese bonus!) is so fucking exhausting.
    That being said, I love her work, but this is just so dumb to do!

8. WAIT at this bop.

spaceship likes this.
  9. 4Roses, phily693, 3Xs and 7 others like this.
  10. Ddddd she needs to do a sequel called 'East Twenty' and film it on the Eastenders set.

spaceship likes this.
  11. Honestly it's not so surprising, Ladbroke Grove was pretty huge and it hits all the same notes.

Super happy that she's credited as a co-lead. I hope they take notice and tailor her sound for the next album around it.

nooniebao likes this.
  12. [​IMG]

If it ain't broke don't fix it but damn, they're shameless at this point.

13. A song called 'Money On Me' leaked today. It's in vein with Mad Love, One Shot, et al but not as good.

kal likes this.
  14. The album era that never ends.

jawow_, Zinone, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  16. It's cute, but we want new music.

17. That photo for a stripped album, scream.

18. I'll take it if only for the fact she's acknowledging a good half of the album for the first time.

lushLuck, Yuri and TRAVVV like this.
  19. kal

kal

Yas milk it to death.

20. I would kill just to be in one of her record label meetings.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.