Mabel - “Let Them Know” + 2nd Album | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum

Mabel - “Let Them Know” + 2nd Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Butterfly, Jun 9, 2021.

1. This isn't UK garage though. People are talking like MJ Cole, Wideboys, Artful Dodger or Mike Skinner produced this but it's just.. a dance-pop song. West Ten was heavily garage influenced, Katy B's debut is garage influenced. If anything, it gives me 2000's dance-pop the same way Hallucinate did in the sense that it's two steps from being a Booty Luv song.

If this does nothing outside the UK, it's not because of production.

2. I was talking about West Sten and refering to another post. I know this isn't garage.

kal and 1991 like this.
  3. ‘It’s camp! It’s fun! It’s catchy!’

rat poison

Verandi, lushLuck and Txetxu like this.
  4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Girls Ed is about to come back with his direness can we please lighten up in here with the boppery???1

5. Is this a discarded verse from Let Them Kno?

I'm bopping!

6. #40 in the midweek which will probably have the label a bit nervous...

7. Down to 107 on Spotify...

Homophobia strikes again. Or maybe she just doesn't want to peak too soon.

8. Is anyone really surprised that this isn't doing well? It sounds like it was engineered in a lab to appeal to a total of 14 gays on the internet.

9. Some cigs getting mad about her must be a sign it will hopefully perform do good? Let them know x

OlliMaus, TRAVVV and spaceship like this.
  10. Uno

Uno

Me and the 13 other gays on the internet that it appeals to:

[​IMG]

11. The clubs need to reopen stat so us two and the other 12 can live our lives

[​IMG]

phily693, maikos87, 4Roses and 6 others like this.
  12. Louisa flashbacks

topopMAC1, Blue6010, 4Roses and 6 others like this.
  13. Perched for Mabel's Flesh Tone!

14. I am...I think this is a great comeback single. The video is fun, the track pops, what isn't there to like? It is also a shorter than normal track so should be getting twice the plays?

If you half the track you can eat twice as much!

lushLuck likes this.
  15. I'm surprised personally but she has 0 fanbase so maybe it will do that typical thing of falling off the charts before growing steadily?

slaybellz likes this.
  16. 2014

2014 Staff Member

This would really benefit from a TV performance slot, but I feel like The One Show is literally the only place for that right now? Hopefully it can have the chance to improve over the next couple of weeks.

lushLuck and Runawaywithme like this.
  17. This post getting 13 likes leaves me gagging.

lushLuck likes this.
  18. I just love the song more and more with every comment about disliking the song. All the haters look teeny tiny indeed.

19. Let them know, Eskapism.

lushLuck, Laurence, Uno and 1 other person like this.
  20. Scarily accurate (although YES is 100x better and how you really appeal to the cigs)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.