Mabel - “Let Them Know” + 2nd Album | Page 29 | The Popjustice Forum

Mabel - “Let Them Know” + 2nd Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Butterfly, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Not sure if it's been posted but she's also on the cover of Hot Hits. Kinda happy it's picking up some steam.

Txetxu likes this.
  2. RMK

RMK

Good for her. It must've really just flown under the radar.

Txetxu likes this.
  3. Officially #19! I don't think we should understate what a semi-miracle this is after the disastrous start it had dddd

4. kal

kal

Stabel has so much staying energy.

sweetener, ItBeats, Jacques and 21 others like this.
    TRAVVV likes this.
  6. I went to her Wikipedia page to see if I had missed any of her non-album singles and I 100% thought the #19 next to Let Them Know was a typo. I thought that song was dead on arrival so I’m super super happy for her. Has it been getting consistent radio play? Why the semi-late success?

7. I think consistent radio play + the Love Island performance spotlighting it to the exact audience it was created for.

Hopefully it can continue to be steady and then she can ride Jax Jones's coattails with Good Luck after Out Out has smashed.

Uno, Jacques, Island and 2 others like this.
  8. This gay nightmare clinging to the charts for dear life for 2 months ffff. The haters are getting teenier and tinier!

9. pin up girl on that poster
    sayin so like i'm dojer

[​IMG]

It's still on repeat girls!

10. "Take It Home (Acoustic)" out Friday.

Imagine there'll be some remixes to follow too!

11. kal

kal

The girls on ATRL were saying that Good Luck was supposed to be released in July. What happened?

I get the feeling we're in for another start-stop album campaign, and it's already dreadful.

Mikal likes this.
  12. RMK

RMK

I'd hope since Let Them Know reached the top twenty, everything is full steam ahead. We don't know how the single was being branded, so it's possible that on Jax Jones' end things changed. He now has 'OUT OUT' which is everywhere.

Mikal likes this.
  13. The song's staying power is iconic. It's weird to think it was as good as dead before Love Island but radio helped too, I must hear it at least 2-3 times a day on Kiss.

They should push a new single soon though. Jax Jones collab will be pushed back til the end of the year now Charti is killing it with Out Out.

ItBeats, Island, Txetxu and 5 others like this.
  14. If you told me last year careers and release schedules would be derailed because of Charli XCX having hits... life is strange.

15. I think that they decided to wait with Good Luck, as Let Them Know was trying to smash and now it reached moderate and stable success it was probably good decision. Also we don't know if Good Luck is branded as her song featuring Jax or the opposite.

lushLuck likes this.
  16. The stage presence is giving me Ava Max getting over the flu or Dua Lipa pre Electricity. Yikes.
    The song bops the fuck off, though. Bottoms unite.

OlliMaus, lushLuck and Uno like this.
  17. 2014

2014 Staff Member

This is on a TikTok ad now in the UK. Her label's mind! Top 10 here we come!!

18. RMK

RMK

There’s been tiktok ads circulating since the song dropped this summer.

19. Top 20 or not the song remains awful.

Verandi and JasonJay like this.
  20. hey teeny tiny

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.