Mabel - Ring Ring (Jax Jones Single) [22.06.2018] | Page 31 | The Popjustice Forum

Mabel - Ring Ring (Jax Jones Single) [22.06.2018]

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by kal, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Voice? Check. Face? Check. Bops? Check. Queen.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    sexercise, K94, Ferk and 5 others like this.
  2. She's a slightly less sedated Dua.

3. This is going to be a big UK hit for Mabel. It climbed 15 places to #33 on Spotify today and has just been added to the Hot Hits UK playlist. It's set to debut in the UK top 40, and that's before the Radio 1 support kicks in.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    sexercise, Robert, K94 and 15 others like this.
  4. I wish I was as aesthetically pleasing enough to get away with that permanent mouth-open pout thing Mabel does without just looking like a total mouthbreather. Fuck you @parents

5. 2014

2014 Moderator

Everything about this is so effortlessly brilliant. What a woman! It really feels like she's going be huge.

6. Yas, video is brilliant and the song has grown on me immensely the last week, better than Finders Keepers teebs. Can't wait to watch this blow up, @polydor don't fuck it up fatty.

7. My hieratic ennui-faced queens.

8. iTunes:
    14. My Lover
    38. Fine Line
    80. Finders Keepers

Spotify:
    21. My Lover - Remix
    33. Fine Line
    35. Finders Keepers

Apple Music:
    14. Fine Line
    22. My Lover
    35. Finders Keepers

My Lover should re-peak if it stays stable throughout next week. Would be great if Fine Line could get a TV performance just to make this really pop off on iTunes but I imagine it'll manage it once airplay starts to build.

sexercise, K94, Mr.Arroz and 8 others like this.
  9. Finders Keepers has just gone Platinum and My Lover, Silver.

sexercise, K94, Bobbyrae and 11 others like this.
  10. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

What a star. I'm sure she primarily gets her performance style from her musical family but watching her in the Fine Line video gave me a mixture of Mutya, Katy B and Ms Dynamite

11. Nothing too exciting, but Mabel sings the pre-chorus on the title track of Burna Boy's new album:

12. Why is she not credited?

nooniebao likes this.
  13. I want to like her but all her songs are underwhelming, especially the hooks. I forget the melody soon after I hear it.

spike3271 likes this.
  14. If you can’t find a melody in the hook for Finders Keepers...sis.

15. It’s not finding it, it’s remembering.

16. I need her to channel this surge in popularity into raising awareness to the MKS cause.

17. Is this satire?

Subspace88, FINISH LINE, Ferk and 3 others like this.
  18. Just truth. Did I misspeak in the echo chamber?

TRAVVV likes this.

19. She's the sweetest. Album's coming soon guys!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.