Made In Chelsea | Page 27 | The Popjustice Forum

Made In Chelsea

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Resi12, May 2, 2011.

1. Series 9 comes back next week with 5 new cast members.

[video=youtube;Vxl0W0X7dag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxl0W0X7dag[/video]

2. Sam

Sam

About fucking time!

3. Okay so this clearly hasn’t been interesting to people for a few years, but I do still enjoy dipping in.

Only watched two episodes this series, but although I usually despise Frankie I have been living for how little she gives a fuck about pretending the staged stuff isn’t staged. She seems to be pissing herself with laughter every time some BRAND NEW INFORMATION is revealed and it’s quite funny to watch.

Louise J likes this.
  4. So, Sam Thompson has become a ladies man but is on his best behaviour with current girlfriend, Habbs.

Jamie Laing, our fave meddler, doesn't think it will last and is stirring as fast as him arms will let him!

And then Louise Thompson is now engaged and there's a fascinating power dynamic between her and finance Ryan Libbey....

Whose your fave/least fave characters right now? Ollie Locke is always lovely in my view.

Relative newcomer, Miles Nagire is turning out to be quite the player AND even takes on Harry Baron... Yes it was handbags at dawn in the latest episode...

Read about the fisticuffs here: https://anidolmind.com/made-in-chelsea-the-one-where-miles-acts-like-a-22-year-old/

And if you're missing Spencer Matthews - fear not - he and Vogue will have their own show in the NY....

Let's hope he's changed since his MiC casanova days!

5. Ban it.

Remorque likes this.
  6. The Sophie Vs. Maeva showdown tonight was just everything.

idratherjack likes this.
  7. I was a little bored last week but this episode was everything. I lived for Sophie's meddling and the absolute saltiness when they both greeted each other. I need more!

I do think this could potentially be a great series. I wasn't invested much last series, Zara doesn't interest me in the slightest and it all felt very strange with the pandemic restrictions around them. It's quite refreshing to tune all that out this time and have something of a normal series back!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
    idratherjack and topopMAC1 like this.
  8. "Stop spitting on my mink" has to be the best line ever uttered on Made In Chelsea.

topopMAC1 and ratedr like this.
  9. Just watched tonight's episode. One word.... MAEVA.

idratherjack likes this.
  10. Maeva is the best "character" on Made In Chelsea since the glory days of Lucy Watson. I'd love to see those two have a confrontation!

topopMAC1 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.