Made In Heaven- The PWL/SAW Rate Part 3: The Rest 84-93. 1 WEEK LEFT | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Made In Heaven- The PWL/SAW Rate Part 3: The Rest 84-93. 1 WEEK LEFT

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by gezza76, Aug 25, 2019.

1. I’m not sure I can cope with sitting through all the unknown stuff again!

Disco Blister and gezza76 like this.
  2. You could consider it discovering new bops (and there are a few trust me)!

3. You’ll have mine by Wednesday @gezza76

berserkboi likes this.
  4. Look forward to it! The leader at the moment is.......not the one I was expecting.

Disco Blister and berserkboi like this.
  5. Foreign Language, I hope ;)

gezza76 likes this.
  6. It’s Shakin’ Stevens isn’t it.

7. How many scores are in so far?

8. I was off to a good start. Then came Big Fun and their obsession to murder Carole King classics. Let’s just say I needed some time off after those.

9. I think I know what your 11 is, you've been quite vocal over your love for it on here previously...

So apart from the Kylie songs I know 4 of these songs.

idratherjack and berserkboi like this.
  10. 3 sets of scores so far!

berserkboi likes this.
  11. I promise to submit a speed rating before the deadline!

abael likes this.
  12. I know a decent percentage of the songs so I’ll just wait until the last minute, get really drunk, and then frantically write out my commentary in an unedited series of boring anecdotes and pointless trivia like the first two rates haha.

13. What have we, what have we, what have we done to deserve this?

MixmasterRemix and berserkboi like this.
  14. I had a long coach journey at the weekend so listened to my playlist (turns out I have 49 of the songs on my iPod) and I did make a few amazing discoveries! I love when you first hear a "new" PWL song and it's an instant 10.

15. This was my experience. I'm loathed to give anything a 10 after I first hear it because I'm never sure to what extent I love something because it's new but in this instance I just had to.

Damn you shaky (jk)

16. Was this the new song that you considered giving your 11 to? There is one that instantly blew me away with how good it is and I can't help wondering if its the same song...

MixmasterRemix likes this.
  17. I did consider it for 11 yes. But more than 1 song new to me got a 10 in compensation.

MixmasterRemix and idratherjack like this.
  18. I’m having a really hard time picking my 11 for this one. The first two rates were pretty easy but with this one I’ve got a good five contenders that are all vying for the top.

gezza76 and idratherjack like this.
  19. I was the opposite, I could have picked a few 11s in the first 2 rates but this time round it jumped right out at me straight away! We will see if my prediction of a runaway winner comes true...

MixmasterRemix likes this.
  20. I think I know what the runaway winner may be but it’s not my 11 in this part of the rate. I think my 11 will do quite well (fingers crossed). I look forward to you guys revealing what your discoveries were as we go through the rate

gezza76 and MixmasterRemix like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.