Madison Beer | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

Madison Beer

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Charley, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Yes, I was expecting a different song from the snippet, but this is good!

Can't help but hear "cause you notice all the cracks, but can’t look inside my taint" on the chorus and I'm screaming.

Jersey and Music Is Death like this.
  2. I’m realizing tonight, after listening to ‘Stained Glass’ a few times, she is impressing me a lot more than I initially expected her too. It really seems like she’s sticking to a sound and aesthetic that she’s passionate about. Her songwriting very much has its own noticeable thing/style, and regardless of if I’ve 100% loved everything, it’s commendable and impressive and I feel bad for underestimating her. She rules.

basil, Wishlight, nooniebao and 2 others like this.
  3. I was hoping for a new song, or maybe even a release date, BUT this remix sounds really good, so that's a plus, and at least we know that things are still happening.

4. Okay the remix of Selfish is actually pretty damn great. I kinda love it. I don't know how popular Alan Walker is, but Selfish is apparently one of her most streamed songs, so I hope this helps that.

Also, I can't recall this Rolling Stone interview being posted:
    https://www.rollingstone.com/music/...-interview-life-support-stained-glass-983344/
    In it, she says the album has a planned summer release. Obviously, things could have changed since, but this was after the pandemic and quarantine started, so I'm hoping the label still recognizes that other artists and labels moved ahead with their album releases, and won't delay Madison's album, and it'll end up coming in the next couple months.

Last edited: May 29, 2020
  5. Apparently not popular enough for you to get his name right (ddd), but Alan Walker had a massive hit with this back in 2015.

Music Is Death likes this.
  6. Oops. I wasn't paying enough attention to what I was typing apparently ddddd.
    But also, good. Hopefully this creates more interest in the song and her music as a whole. She deserves Big Pop Girl status.

elektroxx likes this.
  7. Okay, I know it's not music news, but between the protesting she's done (which isn't about her of course) and this

She makes it so easy to stan. I respect her so much.

basil, Crisp X, RUNAWAY and 3 others like this.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  9. This sounds like a total bop:

basil, nooniebao, elektroxx and 3 others like this.
  10. EDIT:
    She's live on YouTube now.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
    nooniebao and Diet Pop! like this.
  11. Ooooooo this is a bop! Love the melodies throughout.

basil, Diet Pop! and nooniebao like this.
  12. I'm actually shook at her Spotify numbers. "Baby" is cute!

basil, nooniebao and Music Is Death like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.