Madonna - 14th Album | Page 245 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - 14th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 2, 2017.

1. I'm thinking August/September at the earlier for the first single, October for the album.
    But will be happily surprised if she sprinkles her Magic earlier than that.

bazayer likes this.
  2. If I had to guess, I'd say first single on 24th August and album on 21st September. I'd also guess at the single being Magic and the album something related.

bazayer likes this.
  3. *shakes* She’s going to kill me. I Know It.mp3

LTG and nikkysan like this.
  4. Honey the song I posted was from Mirwais and Madonna from 2005 and it has relevance to her 14th album considering it's the last time they worked together....we can't be posting new material cause we have none. Here's another one while we wait. Enjoy.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    MrBartolozzi likes this.
  5. Did someone mention Queen (the song), it's still my favourite from the leaked demos.
    Imagine if she finally released it on the new album... but produced by Mirwais

nikkysan and Andy French like this.
  6. DON'T DO THIS TO ME NOW I WANT IT

7. I wondered if Queen hadn't been given to Nicki since its the title of her album and Madonna may be featured. Thats 99% most likely not the case - Queen isn't the worlds most uncommon song/album title. But it crossed my mind.

Humanracin likes this.
  8. I would actually love this. Rewritten Nicki verses + M singing the chorus would be dope, and it does sound like a ballad Nicki would put on an album.

9. I'd love an American Life pt2, even titled just that. C'mon Madge, let's get sickeningly political! Cement your legacy in one of the most tumultuous times as of late.

10. I like this one too

Mirwais Ahmadzaï and Humanracin like this.
  11. I’m going to be extremely upset if this isn’t the case now.

nikkysan and Andy French like this.
  12. She's been more quiet this time around about the album. It doesn't feel like a new Madonna album might be just around the corner. I'm guessing this is so it doesn't draw the attention of hackers?

13. Moisture mist? I don't think she's referring to anything vaginal here.

14. We are probably going to get a moisturizer called Drip(holy water) together with the deluxe edition of Magic, all wrapped in Mylar

15. Queen leaked in fully finished form didn’t it? As it was originally due to be on the super deluxe of Rebel Heart but was last minute removed and replaced with remixes wasn’t it?
    It leaked with the Super Deluxe leak I recall, separate from the demos.

16. It's probably already been asked many times before, but why did Queen get taken off Rebel Heart?

Humanracin likes this.
  17. Queen was not a demo, what we have is the finished and mastered song that was also available for the media with the acoustic Joan, the different mix of Iconic and Living For Love from the Super Deluxe edition. It came from the leak of the Super Deluxe before they changed the tracklist with those horrible remixes.

18. Wasn't it because if Queen was on the album it would have been considered a "double album" and ended her contract? Or something. . .

19. Assumptions, we really don’t know. Why Germany got Autotune Baby as a bonus and Japan a remix of LFL is another mistery, since they usually get real bonus tracks when available.
    Elements of Queen were used on the tour though (during the Messiah interlude I belive or Iluminati, can’t really remember).

Stepsmatt likes this.
  20. Yeah, that’s most likely the case. Something about the total run time of original material. Other markets (like Germany) got extra bonus tracks because the label there probably sold the rights for them to be released exclusively.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.