Madonna - 14th Album | Page 359 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - 14th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Yes I remember it felt like a loss of power at the time. It looks sassy now but at the time I couldn't help comparing it to her absolute boss like attitude to the incident outside in Truth Or Dare when the press refused to quieten down when she made her speech about the Vatican banning her show. She was reveling in it. Here she just seemed fucking annoyed. I like watching the pyjama party now but at the time It felt uncomfortable and a bit beneath her. It felt like she wasn't 100% comfortable with it and it was one of the rare occasions I felt like she was trying to hard.

PurpleBerry likes this.
  2. Photographers Mert & Marcus and M's hairstylist Andy Lecompte all arrived in Lisbon today. It's a safe bet that the album cover will be shot in Lisbon this week!

3. I don’t really blame her for being annoyed because that crowd was annoying.

“You go girl!”
    “That’s what I’m gonna do if you don’t shut up!”

LP, cheida, Bangers&Bops and 2 others like this.
  4. Lisbon has never seen so much action! Love it!

neinzedd likes this.
  5. She's also older now and I can only speak for myself who's 41 now but my tolerance of people and idiots/fools grows less and less every day. Maybe hers does too!!

Ray and Dr Pop like this.
  6. If this is true, the album HAS to be coming this year.

7. Keep a close eye on their instagram stories the next couple of days. I'm sure they'll start shooting tomorrow! They all arrived today and every one of those people are always on tight schedules, so they will not be wasting any time!

Future Lover likes this.
  8. GIVE ME ALL THE PHOTOS EVERY ONE OF THEM

9. I hate that Mert & Marcus' involvement doesn't have me as excited as it should, given that all their work with her has been pretty great. I hope there's at least some color this time.

10. Will they have heard some of the tracks to get an overall feel, or would Madonna just give them a concept she wants and they take it from there?

Some of my favourite shots from them was the work they did for Interview magazine, December 2014. She looked so naturally beautiful, yet at the same time it seemed to be a very different look for her.

11. Their cover for Nicki’s album has given me hope. Lisbon could be great for some real outdoor shots.

neinzedd and Andy French like this.
  12. Andy always travels to her for anything hair related but I would say it's a photo shoot for a mag...they usually shoot 3 mths ahead....in time for Sept/Oct issue. She needs a cover of American Vogue..it is long overdue.
    [​IMG]

Wired Life, Deconstruct and LOTF like this.
  13. Is that her last American Vogue cover?
    wow!
    Maybe Anna Wintour cannot stand her?

14. Nope this one in 2005 confessions era was the last.
    [​IMG]
    ..she can't hate her too much otherwise she would have stopped the Met performance...i loved this one thou...I bought in High School when it came out.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  15. Anna loves Madonna. American Vogue is ridiculously boring, though.

16. No more boring than Bazaar or Elle or any of the other main staple American Fashion mags...

17. Was Madonna even invited to the Met Gala this year? Doesn't much matter, as the pop star made her presence known via social media instead, invoking the name of event hostess and Vogue editor Anna Wintour.

"What i wanted to wear to Met Ball but Anna said Not this year! So I'm gonna work on music instead? #artforfreedom," Madonna wrote Monday on Instagram, captioning a picture of a woman clad only in bandage-like white straps. Probably a selfie, actually, but with no face shown -- a classic sexting move -- there's no telling for sure.

18. That was also four years ago, and she's been at nearly every other Met Gala in the last ten years or so.

19. Which is probably why she barely covers those either!

nikkysan and Andy French like this.
  20. I’m... not sure what this was supposed to prove since she attended the years before and the years after.

Here’s a refresher.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    LP, LOTF, P'NutButter and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.