Madonna - 15th Album

A friend texted me being like what happened to Madonna???? and I literally collapsed to the floor thinking the worst. This is so scary. I hope she's better and yeah, fuck the tour. I just want her to be healthy.

He/Him
That's awful news. I've been worried with the way they have been handling the tour so far, with way too many tour dates, now to hear what happened...

I got a startling phone call about Madonna while in the gym, whilst people were messaging with worst case scenarios while I’m still trying to find out what has happened to her and process the news, for a good 10 minutes I was feeling shocked, thinking she was still in a bad way…
I’m just really grateful to learn she’s recovering, she should take as much time as she needs to get better.

Last edited:
I just came back from a 12 hours night shift and my heart literally stopped a second I read the news. Thank god she seems to be doing better but I thought I was going to actually collapse.

he/him/his
I got a startling phone call about Madonna while in the gym, whilst people were messaging with worst case scenarios while I’m still trying to find out what has happened to her and process the news, for a good 10 minutes I thought I was feeling shocked, thinking she was still in a bad way…
I’m just really grateful to learn she’s recovering, she should take as much time as she needs to get better.

Honestly? Getting off Twitter and Instagram isn’t a bad idea right now. The questions are all well-intentioned but I found myself equally as disoriented as you while trying to reply to friends.

Take of yourselves, all of you.