Madonna - 2012 World Tour

I just went for it. Looking at pictures of the stadium, they're actually pretty good seats.

V

vasilios

I bought the LIVE PASS but the link it came with isn't working yet?
I can use it on Ticketmaster.co.uk though, but I wanna get tickets for Berlin or Paris.

Any help?

I click on ALREADY HAVE A PASS but it takes me to the list with the JOIN & BUY NOW instead of 'buy' site.

WTF

This is a totally prelimenary but I have a weird feeling she'll do "What It Feels Like For A Girl" or that it will be an interlude.

Here's hoping.

Ugh. None of my friends would ever pay that amount for Madonna, and whilst I'm becoming more receptive to the prospect of going to gigs alone - stadium alone? Never.

Woe. WOE I SAY.

LewJB said:
Ugh. None of my friends would ever pay that amount for Madonna, and whilst I'm becoming more receptive to the prospect of going to gigs alone - stadium alone? Never.

Woe. WOE I SAY.

If you're a gay dude, which I assume you are, you'll make a new friend in exactly 5 minutes of being there..

Who knows, if you're really lucky, you might even get a BJ out of it.

It's Israel you guys! Shame on you all!

Anyway! I have a gold circle standing tickets for Edinburgh! Can't freaking wait! This will be my first Madonna concert! It's the first time I've been able to afford it!

I can't believe Madonna is going to be playing Edinburgh, especially as me and my partner only live ten minutes away from Murrayfield so we can pretty much walk there and walk back! (and possibly get very drunk)

I thought the tickets weren't available till tomorrow. If someone has anymore information on this please tell me!

The Dublin dates aren't even on pre-sale until the 14th? Odd that there's such a delay... I wish they'd go on the same time as the UK, so if I can't get any, I can try for London at the same time.

citoig said:
The Dublin dates aren't even on pre-sale until the 14th? Odd that there's such a delay... I wish they'd go on the same time as the UK, so if I can't get any, I can try for London at the same time.
I don't think there'll be much difficulty getting Dublin tickets. I checked London and Edinburgh pre-sales today and was able to select tickets for both easily. I decided I'd skip Hyde Park altogether and head to the Dublin show.

No Manchester or anywhere in a 200 mile radius of me? Nah, I'll sit this one out unless anything closer to me is announced. I'm giving you none of my "luvin", troll-donna.

hey can someone clear this up, ive just purchased 2x goldern circle from ticketmaster but with icon pass,for £15. This dosnt mean i have joined her fanclub and will have a bill going out every month does it?. Was this £15 purely just to get tickets with a poster or something?

cheers

Andy

Golden circle for Edinburgh appears to be GONE!

Do they just release a certain number of golden circle tickets for the icon pre sale or is the likelihood they're gone now? I got one for me but I need to get another one for a friend!