Madonna - Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones + General Discussion | Page 3712 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Okay, but if the two new mixes of “Hung Up” and “Material Girl” (and, yes, even the “Frozen” mix) are any indication of what we could get if Madonna did a remix album with current acts, I would actually love that.

2. Is Finally Enough Love on YouTube or YouTube Music?? I can't find it anywhere.

3. Is the b/w Finally Enough Love cover out there without the hype sticker?

Mvnl likes this.
  4. Gosh, last night continues to give me the lifeiest of life. She is just such an iconic woman, through and through.

5. the Thin White Dick remix is basically a dub though, and they went for the edits in this collection.

NobodyKnowsMe likes this.
  6. Ok this remix album is fucking great. Please take this album on a small tour, mother! I beg you!

bazayer likes this.
  7. The single version of Vogue sounds much cleaner after a remaster.

8. It still shocks me to think that Madonna got out of the studio after recording Vogue and thought she had a good b-side for the Keep It Together single instead of what would become one of her signature songs

9. I know! Thank the Gods that Warners were on the ball!

Raichu and bazayer like this.
  10. Vogue single version beginning immediately after the boppery of the Express Yourself remix is an absolute moment. I really do love how the single version just gets straight to the point.
    The remastering is great, I always felt the 80s / 90s remixes sounded a bit soft, but now they punch hard just as they should.

blod, IEngineered, Mvnl and 3 others like this.
  11. I put this down to homophobia from the record company. Madonna ultimately knew best.

12. Remix album is fantastic and the remastering is excellent.

Listening to the Deep Dish remix of Music is taking me back to the early 00s and repeatedly visiting the website set up to promote the single !

13. I'm so glad we finally got that Living For Love remix with proper vocals.

IEngineered and michaelhird like this.
  14. Do the tracks really sound remastered? I haven't had a chance to listen yet.

15. Yes, especially the earlier tracks. Vogue and Like a Prayer really pop out of the speakers.

16. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

I hope all the people trying to stick a fork in her after the Maluma performance are eating their words today!

17. I played Vogue and it was like… Heaven? It sounds like a brand new song. Got me salivating for the album reissues to be fair.

Mvnl likes this.
  18. Some pictures of last night from Stufish who did the stage design:

Mr.Arroz, drewsky, achilles and 8 others like this.
  19. The remasters are great apart from Everybody. Was the You Can Dance version always that echo-y and clunky?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.