Madonna - Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones + General Discussion | Page 3753 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. I am losing it at the list of cocktails that she posted on her stories from last night

[​IMG]

2. I Don't Search I Fizz is gonna stick with me.

Jacques, fancygreen, Larsen and 11 others like this.
  3. Need Tyra to read this out loud

4. [​IMG]

Jacques, LPT, fancygreen and 18 others like this.
  5. "MARdonna. What's your favorite ocean?"

Jacques, LPT, fancygreen and 7 others like this.
  6. The Queens Spritz: Lemonade. I...
    [​IMG]

HorseTears and achilles like this.
  7. Between The Queens Remix, Material Gworrllllllll! and Jimmy it has a been a good week in Madonna World hasn’t it?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2022
  8. Nah she looked for as fuck tonight

9. “All Cocktails Available LIKE A VIRGIN” is sending me.

Jacques, LPT, fancygreen and 13 others like this.
  10. It's obvious but I almost have to respect them for seeing the opportunity in "Papa Don't Peach" and going with it

11. I don't drink anymore, but those all sound amazing! I kinda want to try them...

12. I would live for her to host for a week. I cannot even imagine the hilarity.

13. Her casually mentioning Mark Kamins is "dead now" is giving "I had two candles, and yeah, one thing led to another, and...I burned it down"

14. It's Girl Gone Watermelon for me.

HorseTears and samosamosamo like this.
  16. That would absolutely either be the best and most iconic of times, or the absolute worst, polarising of times to be a Madonna stan.

achilles likes this.
  17. So like any Madonna event, music or otherwise.

18. Not sure whether I want to speak it into existence, but I'm surprised she hasn't hosted & performed on SNL recently. She's been toying with this music & comedy combo for a while now.

Coolrockgirl likes this.
  19. The way Madonna has been feeding the NY gays the past year with these amazing events when all that was fed when she lived in London was chickens…

20. The Confessions logo being used. She knows.

LPT, ohaimanabu and tioknar like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.