Madonna - Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones + General Discussion | Page 3761 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. aux and FridayNight like this.
  2. 100% - I loved this whole Versace shoot and wish she'd kept the look for the rest of Rebel Heart promo, she looked so chic.

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The trinity.

4. I even like Shoo Bee Doo so my nipples must be on fire.

5. Belated Happy Birthday to the most informative (and formative) female role model in my life other than my mother.

6. To make sure that you still have a chance to get a copy of the free promotional album sampler, we’ve deactivated all physical formats of the album and will turn them on again at exactly 8am PT tomorrow, August 17.

I just ordered another copy of Finally Enough Love from the US store, in order to get the 5 track promo sampler CD. There was no mention of it when I ordered though so I really hope I will get it, since I am re-buying the standard CD and paying 33 USD in shipping just to get the sampler. I was online the second the option to order went live so fingers crossed...

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
    enhanced CD and YourLeadSinger like this.
  7. I’m way more excited about the full Finally Enough Love than I thought I’d be. I’ve heard pretty much all the mixes but she’s got some amazing ones and it’ll be great to have them streaming in one place. My drive to and from work on Friday is going to be lit.

djmakemewet likes this.
  8. Do we know the tracklist? I’m gonna be kicking myself if it’s got some stuff not on the album.

9. I've seen some love for Rain recently.

As it should be.

One of her greatest ballads. Released at a tumultuous time in her career and still did quite well.

And one of her best videos. Gorgeous.

Mr.Arroz, Rooneyboy, -Jay- and 10 others like this.
  10. Leaving Rain off GHV2 is criminal.

11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Whoredonna era of the mid 90s is pretty fuckin' underrated

12. I adore her look from the Bedtime Stories era. The whole downtrodden glamour aesthetic is a lewk.

13. No tracklist has been given but I assume it includes selected tracks from the commercial release.

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  14. Ugh I love her

jvckkk, diegolcl, blod and 8 others like this.
  15. Our Queen never forgets to promote her new remix collection ! Long live the Queen ! She's amazing !

bazayer and Coolrockgirl like this.
  16. I love the Almodovar-esque use of colours.

jakeyfw and ManilaChinchilla like this.
  17. I saw an original poster ad for this pop up on eBay recently, and wanted it so bad, but it was going for like $2,000. Devastating.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.