Madonna - Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones + General Discussion | Page 3817 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. I really hope each expansion includes the single edits unless they are planning a comprehensive singles boxset with nothing left off to include the single versions on after the reissue campaign finishes.

Womanizer, Ferk, Mvnl and 2 others like this.
  2. Meh.
    Love the image though! Here's the highest quality of it I could find.
    [​IMG]

SlowBurn likes this.
  3. Well I was expecting this, but the title leaked yesterday made my head spinning for something more unique like the CAC vinyl. The cover is very amateur, amazing picture but..

Antony85 likes this.
  4. The vinyl has remastered versions of Everybody and the dub, and the recent remasters have sounded fantastic so it's promising all the upcoming reissues will have the same amount of care and detail put into them.

Ferk, SlowBurn, etienne and 1 other person like this.
  5. I preferred Danceteria too, but that would make more sense if they were releasing pre-Madonna stuff, such as demo's.

6. Not this.

I do like the cover art a lot though!

djmakemewet and Future Lover like this.
  7. The 12'' version has been remastered since 2001, and both tracks were included on a different RSD release just 3 years ago... The worst timeline.

boy toy and YourLeadSinger like this.
  8. I love this cover.

[​IMG]

9. Meh.

erotica is overpriced but desirable. This isn’t desirable but will still be overpriced. hardcore collectors like me will end up buying anyway rather than have a gap in the collection. That said I’m still waiting for my 6 lp box from the official store. Emily “the manager” (god help us) will get back to me.

10. Me with the gaps in my collection

[​IMG]

11. Its the first time she’s appeared on the cover of Everybody

12. What a let down. But, anyway, this is on the “goodies for the die-hards” side of things. Hopefully the meatier expanded versions will be announced soon.

blod likes this.
  13. Vasilios likes this.
  14. The cover is gorgeous. I personally had never seen the picture but it is so characteristic of early early Madonna in that she's absolutely magnetic but still a bit rough around the edges and DIY.

15. Remember this weirdo

[​IMG]

16. Everybody looks like a bside of Holiday...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.