Madonna - Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones + General Discussion | Page 3824 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. I was watching an interview last night circa the “The English Roses" period when she was peak Esther so going from that to this video is a scream. I love her.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2022
  2. The fact this was shot an hour ago... Love this new Madonna.

3. I love the red hair on her, it reminds me of the Fever video and Confessions. I wish she had it like that more throughout the years, it goes well with her complexion.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2022
    FridayNight, achilles, Ferk and 2 others like this.
  4. LTG

LTG

This Lisa Powerhouse looks like a star!

5. I love this. I love that it’s annoying so many people because she dares to be sexual again.

An icon.

6. For some reason I pictured Guy Ritchie watching this and it gave me a lot of pleasure.

7. 100% - I think she did dye it red/strawberry blonde for Confessions initially but tinted it more of a beige blonde for the promo tour onwards. A real shame because as you say, it suits her so well.

FridayNight and johnoclock like this.
  8. Is it just me or has she gotten rid of her fake bum?

OceanBlue likes this.
  9. It still blows my mind that two years ago I was obsessed with Tokischa and apparently so was she. Youthful queens keeping up with new music!

10. The only good thing of this video !

11. Snatching that Don’t Worry Darling attention. Queen!!!

I love the video. It is just quintessential New York and Madonna, and everything I love about both. Her BBL era is one for the books.

12. BBLdonna lowkey one of my fave M incarnations. Who knew.

sexercise, FridayNight, Ferk and 5 others like this.
  13. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

[​IMG]

14. Has the biopic been shelved then?

15. Okay Cyndi

16. This is basically the original LaChapelle concept for the original video (I love it).

17. I’ll say this about Madonna: I may not always be ready for what she delivers, but I get there eventually. This, however, I find to be everything.

18. Ferk and bazayer like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.