Madonna - Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones + General Discussion | Page 3825 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. I really like this new take on Hung Up -- I love how unforced it is and how nicely the two of them pair together. Wish I could say the same about that video. Why does it feel like a French & Saunders sketch?

2. I thought the same. It's interesting how well a europop song can work with a reggaeton beat.

Ferk likes this.
  3. Of course the “hardcore fans” (I only read Madonna Infinity and not social media though) are trashing the video, when at the end of the day it’s just a more underground (low budget) Bitch I’m Madonna. Then I realized they hated that too so whatever.

4. I LOVE that the looks (especially the pink one) are a fun re-interpretation of the original Hung Up look. That is *chef’s kiss* for me. Video is fun and I do like the remix, even if I sort of think it’s a little… annoying to begin with every time I play it? Tokischa’s main bit that runs throughout initially gives me the heebie jeebies for some reason but it’s low-key hypnotic as the song progresses.

Mother is slowly but surely getting closer to the Rosalia collab we need. I bet she stans MOTOMAMI. Fuck. Arca. Rosalía. I am quaking. I think we can expect MADOMAMI for the next album and I can’t wait.

5. I worry that when I say such things I sound a bit "I'm not like all the other old people!", but fuck it - I love this, both song and video. She looks amazing, and seems like she's having so much fun. And it's a genuinely sexy video in my opinion. After this, and Material Gworl would be very up for a collabo/remixes full project.

6. So I guess Florence Pugh REALLY will not be cast as Madonna in the biopic then...

RebelFingers likes this.
  7. I feel like she’s found what she wants to do and I’m here for it. She isn’t going to be number 1 in this day and age but she’s yet again re establishing her place in the modern music world

1986, achilles, Andy French and 3 others like this.
  8. Well she was already out of the games.

MrWonderfulPop likes this.
  9. I love everything about this.

Tokischa qué lo qué?
    Yo quiero un culo nuevo

[​IMG]

matthew., FridayNight, LPT and 4 others like this.
  10. This is so cute!

zephyr likes this.
  11. The video is fun, but the Hung Up remix reminder me of Mamacita by Black Eyed Peas?

12. I miss the feeling of hearing a new Madonna album for the first time.

Reinventor likes this.
  13. Literally nothing alike

matthew. likes this.
  14. I don't think she actually went properly red for Confessions? I think they just colored her hair digitally for the promo shots (though strawberry blonde is probably accurate.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. You’re right but she was pretty damn red here. I think it just washed out quickly.
    2003A04D-33ED-408C-AA59-5F315A116C3E.jpeg 4E7474B9-A6A9-4149-9B5A-26D37540C402.jpeg

Womanizer and bazayer like this.
  16. I think they did color her hair but it was as a temporary color that washed out.

bazayer likes this.
  17. Yes she went reddish but of course it wasn’t the the deep red of the cover
    1E7B19B5-D40C-4528-AADB-C4C6DA8B4FD3.jpeg

Womanizer and Coolrockgirl like this.
  18. She went to see Harry Styles.

19. Who's That Girl? is airing on Turner Classic Movies. Which makes sense because it's a classic.

Love this.

upload_2022-9-22_0-25-51.png

P'NutButter and NobodyKnowsMe like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.