Madonna - Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones + General Discussion | Page 3832 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. With a piano. Interesting.

2. I’d say my favourite album of hers is either Ray Of Light or American Life.

My least favourite would probably be Hard Candy?

Humanracin likes this.
  3. Not her covering up the lyrics sheets with squiggles on her stories. She knows!

Wishlight, aux, Ferk and 2 others like this.
  4. 2023 is the perfect year for an album, M. It's been four (FOUR?!) years since Madame X. That blows my mind.

Wishlight, jvckkk, Ferk and 8 others like this.
  5. I can’t breathe

Ferk, achilles, dodoriazarbon and 2 others like this.
  6. I need a(nother) collab

7. Well… star log 30092022, the voyage of mothership Madonna: we may have entered a new era of music, with a recording session. The journey will be long, perilous, and filled with “coming soon” infused anxiety…

So far, upon close inspection the only thing that has been revealed from the posted images are the following lyrics:

“…. I do
    … you”

to be continued!

8. Erotica sequel confirmed.

9. For me, Like A Prayer, Just Like Heaven, and In The Air Tonight are the holy trinity of pop songs.

I really hope that studio work is indication of a new album. When the new album thread goes up, I think I might cry. There's nothing like a new Madonna album. Nothing.

NobodyKnowsMe likes this.
  10. I stanned fourfour and his ANTM recaps, but he's a mess. He also hates Googs from what I remember.

Mr Blonde and Andy French like this.
  11. Like A Prayer is certainly one of the best songs of all time, if not thee best.

12. Never forget this ad had my teen self so excited...

Ferk, madgemad, dodoriazarbon and 3 others like this.
  13. If she’s going for yet another new remix, “Erotica” would be fun.

Ferk and Vogue like this.
  14. 'Brimful Of Asha'? Really!

Wishlight, DJBenW and etienne like this.
  15. She looks like an total goddess here. Absolutely beautiful.

MrWonderfulPop likes this.
  16. So many artists would body a remix. Cupcakke / Shygirl / Arca

Shy made a playlist recently, which featured quite a few Madonna tracks.. Wonder if they’ll cross paths at some point

Wishlight, Mr Blonde, Ferk and 2 others like this.
  17. Madonna feat Cupcakke on Erotica would be fucking MENTAL and I want it to happen immediately.

18. Thee ‘lost’ look. The Rogue hair should have been an iconic moment!!!!

Mr Blonde, Womanizer, relby and 2 others like this.
  19. Oh wow we were robbed of a live TV performance!

MrWonderfulPop likes this.
  20. Is it possible Madonna has been so inspired musically recently that she just has to get new music /album out there, or do we think it’s more remixes?
    She has said she’s sick of living in the past and wanting to make new music, it’s not the first time plans have changed and she’s released new music / toured instead.

Ferk likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.