Madonna - General Discussion | Page 3092 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Will the error in the revised edition be caught before pressing or will we have pages of discussion in here about what a sloppy disgrace the whole package is? Wrong edits used of course.

acl, Vasilios and Push like this.
  2. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Now all I want for Christmas is for Guy to certify Confessions 2x platinum, Hard Candy platinum, and Immaculate 12x platinum.

FridayNight, cheida, acl and 8 others like this.
  3. Looks like “Justify My Love” & “Rescue Me” Maxi’s are coming on Dec 4th!

Attached Files:

4. I'm holding out for some Evita era stuff, I want proper quality versions of the Don't Cry For Me Argentina remixes.

NobodyKnowsMe likes this.
  5. Let’s hope that they do a better job of the ‘Justify My Love’ video upscale than they did with ‘Secret’.

V3RYP05H likes this.
  6. Digital only I presume?

7. Where is this coming from?

So excited for the Rescue Me remixes. Now I just need the Deeper and Deeper ones and we can have a gay-ole'-Madonna-camp-party-thing.

blod likes this.
  8. God, the Celebration artwork really was the most dreadful thing in the world. No one has been photographed better than Madonna so getting shit like that is just doubly insulting.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
    Chezam, Womanizer, Mr.Arroz and 12 others like this.
  9. Exciting stuff!!

I wonder if they are gonna sort out the digital version of the immaculate collection as well? The random 12s that are used instead of the correct versions is so odd.

10. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fantastic news honestly, especially about the Orbit Edit of "Justify My Love", which was promo only, and the Alternate Single Mix of "Rescue Me", which was promo/Japan only. Demanding Dub was available in Germany.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
    Womanizer, zephyr, LTG and 5 others like this.
  11. Brilliant that they’re not just using the US maxi-singles. Hope they keep feeding us proper EPs. Odd though that they didn’t include ‘Let Down Your Guard’ with ‘Secret’.

12. "Rescue Me (Titanic Vocal)" and "Rescue Me (Lifeboat Vocal)" Excuse me, WHAT?
    [​IMG]

13. Guitardonna on IG sounding beautiful. Honestly, now is the time for Madonna, Joe Henry and Mirwais to make a whole record together. Oh and Monte too, of course.

FridayNight, cheida, jakeyfw and 6 others like this.
  14. It’s lovely. People criticize her guitar playing but I enjoy it as long as she sticks to the acoustic. I don’t think her voice sounds good with the rock electric guitar.

jakeyfw and joeee like this.
  15. The 'Rescue Me' remixes are all incredible.

16. I LOVED what Mr. Brainwash did for the Celebration era.

17. Aptly named because I am *water emoji, water emoji, water emoji* just at the thought of hearing them.

With you I'm not a fascist
    Can't play you like a toy
    And when I need to dominate
    You're not my little boy
    You see that I am hungry
    For a life of understanding
    And you forgive my angry little heart
    When she's demanding

18. It will forever mystify me how one of the best remixes of Justify My Love just...never got released.

luluthecat, johnoclock and joeee like this.
  19. This version always makes me laugh:

wodny and Andy French like this.
  20. The Karen Finley samples are an inspired choice

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.