Madonna - General Discussion | Page 3112 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. This is the kind of dumb pop conspiracy that tickles my taint. IMAGINE the existence of a song called SOD in 2021.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  2. The soundtrack of the film is probably going to be a new Bohemian Rhapsody thing, I really doubt the Interscope years are going to be on it.

joeee likes this.
  3. She's definitely up to something - the 'important meeting' could be about the film though.

4. If she did do a GH again, I'd love for her to also do a bonus remix album/EP sort of like she wanted to do with Veronica Electronica of classics and underrated songs. And a complete video collection set (no censorship). I'd thought we'd get the tours unless they really workout a deal but that'd be nice.

Faceintheleaves and Coolrockgirl like this.
  5. Guessing it's for the film, which is why she went back to LA after being in NYC for a short time. She was holding the script in another video from this past week.

bazayer, samosamosamo and joeee like this.
  6. “of her 2015 non-hit Rebel Heart” oh my god

7. Christmas Day 1985 I got Like a Virgin LP and Into the Groove 12".
    I loved it but the song that always resonates from that day is Stay.

It makes me remember a happy go lucky 13 year old kid. Me.

8. I still wanna hear the Veronica Electronica album, if it actually exists that is.

neinzedd, Mr Blonde, achilles and 3 others like this.
  9. I just got what "SOD" stands for.

[​IMG]

10. My favourite non-single (I also love Over and Over and Pretender).
    Like a Virgin was such an exciting era.

11. It doesn’t.

12. You can more or less make your own Veronica Electronica with the remixes from the singles, I imagine that’s mostly what it would have consisted of anyway.

blod likes this.
  13. I love Pretender, it’s one of those songs that jumps out from memories of my childhood in the 80s.

14. There’s a fan made version of Veronica Eletronica on YouTube that is gorgeous:

The Henema mix of Drowned World is divine.

Womanizer, Mr Blonde, wodny and 2 others like this.
  15. I really thought that said Enema mix and it's certainly an interesting idea for a song called Drowned World.

Merry Christmas!

16. Merry Christmas everyone!

upload_2020-12-25_15-1-45.gif

Womanizer, Heretic and NobodyKnowsMe like this.
  17. That’s a nice collection but many relevant mixes are left out (at least I remember some more solid ones of frozen and nothing really matters). Kruder and dorfmeister remixed NRM and there is no way to make a collection of remixes without including their since they epitomize the sound of those years.

Faceintheleaves likes this.
  18. It was a remix album, yes. But it was supposed to be more than just throwing together a bunch of pre-existing tracks and calling it a day. She mentioned a few times how they had initially set aside proper studio time to work on the project. It was meant to be a complete reimagining of Ray of Light with new vocals and unreleased material.

19. Goldie was one of the names mentioned as part of it too, I believe. It’s a shame that never panned out.

samosamosamo and mindtrappa like this.
  20. This Boy George cosplay d’ orange! I live.

acl, lushLuck and Andy French like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.