Madonna - General Discussion | Page 3184 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. I don't know what the timeline for the film is but even if she's not actively shooting, she is probably super busy with casting, location scouting, storyboarding and a million other things a director has to do during pre-production. She doesn't seem to be in music mode but maybe she's gotten really good at being covert.

Tigerlily and Coolrockgirl like this.
  2. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

The ease with which that video can be downloaded, thanks!

*files onto iPhone with all other Madame X visuals*

3. I always wonder what headpiece she is wearing in the blue dress. Ugh, to see what the front looked like.

Mr Blonde and bazayer like this.
  4. She said (and it’s clear from the videos) she does the editing at night, and it’s also almost finished. The script is also probdbly done, we haven’t seen Diablo in months. She has the time during the day.

ragazzo and joeee like this.
  5. I think we have to understand we see like a minute of her day on Instagram, she started the script long before she started posting videos on Instagram so I really don’t see impossibile the idea she’s working on music now. Maybe the cast and locations are already locked, just becasue there is still no casting press release doesn’t mean they are still searching etc.

Coolrockgirl and joeee like this.
  6. The vague menace in this statement.

7. Sounds promising... It could be a Song from and Inspired by... On a 2CD set ! I mean, she could do CD 1 : The soundtrack and CD 2 : New songs A LA History from MJ. Who knows !

Coolrockgirl likes this.
  8. This has leaked recently. She sounds fantastic!

9. I wish we had the full show!

joeee likes this.
  10. Me too! Hopefully it'll leak soon, along with the Barcelona footage.

Andy French likes this.
  11. This, this and this again ! Thank you.

electrosamurai and joeee like this.
  12. Yes, but the greedy collectors are non releasing the full thing. The person who released this wanted just to show others collectors he has the full thing to exchange demos.

joeee likes this.
  13. Hi you gorgeous bunch. I hope this is okay to post here!

This Friday night coming, I’m going to be live streaming a completely free-to-watch wall-to-wall Madonna disco. I'll be playing all her bangers and deep cuts.

I’ve been doing these live DJ sets for a little while, and have finally plucked up the courage to pay tribute to the one person in pop music who means an indescribable amount to me. I am really excited to explore all the nooks and crannies of mum’s discography, and hopefully create some new stans. If anything, it’s fun to watch me get progressively more messy as the night goes on.

I’d absolutely love to see some Popjustice cigs there if you fancy it x

14. This sounds amazing. I’m typically drunk in my kitchen on a Friday these days so this will fit in perfectly.

15. Sorry if this is a bitsy too general. I was listening to Cantopop Queen Anita Mui (regarded as the Madonna of Hong Kong) and came across her cover of Crazy for You and Into the Groove. Guess you're familiar with them already? PS everyone stan Anita Mui

16. She sounds fab. The richness and warmth in her voice during DWT was really special. Which is why we need the Charli XCX stans to go after M's collectors!

Coolrockgirl likes this.
  17. If there is a bit of mixing things up with the film soundtrack, I hope she dusts off her version of Each Time You Break My Heart and finally takes the chance to record this belter as was originally intended:

Humanracin and Vasilios like this.
  18. New picture today in LA!

Lila, Los Ageless, wodny and 6 others like this.
  19. What a hideous outfit. I love it.

20. I’ve decided to convince myself she’s on her way to Pat Leonard’s studio.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.