Madonna - General Discussion | Page 3207 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Same! Bring it on.

2. It’s so clear.

Kyliéyoncé likes this.
  3. Always one of my favorites. Ugh, what an icon.

4. Ugh YES. Pop off wig the house down

Lila, MrWonderfulPop and aux like this.
  5. It looks great - those orange eyebrows are really popping in HD.

Faceintheleaves likes this.
  6. MY GOD

Damita Jo likes this.
  7. I'm so happy her legacy is finally getting the treatment it deserves, I never thought it'd happen.

AlmostFamous, Mr.Arroz, Lila and 5 others like this.
  8. Same, it's totally about time as well.

9. The couple of HD remasters I’ve seen have been really impressive. Good for her!

Jacques, FridayNight, bazayer and 2 others like this.
  10. I remember buying Memoirs of a Geisha from Heathrow after M suggested it and reading it on the flight back home and feeling so cosmopolitan and cultured dd. Queen fed us in many ways.

11. Queens that read are the best! I also read Captain Corelli’s Mandolin based on M’s recommendation. 2 or 3 attempts (and as many years) later I finally finished it in Lesvos on September 11th.

bazayer and Vasilios like this.
  12. Oh I totally read that too because of her, again the english book. Such an M nerd!
    Remember when M said she liked peeing in the shower.

TRAVVV and Faceintheleaves like this.
  13. The editing is out of this world. I always loved this video and now it looks even better. A truly underrated gem which definitely deserved a place on the Celebration DVD.

14. These HD videos even thou some may not be perfection are so great as they are introducing an entire new generation that is used to only watching HD...it looks so crisp. I can't wait til we get Express Yourself in HD tbh...

15. Does anyone wanna take a crack at explaining this video?

16. I would die if we got Express Yourself in this kind of definition.

girlsaloudjunkie and Leo1977 like this.
  17. The Freedom '90 upgrade to HD a few months back was revelatory. If we could get that kind of treatment for all of David Fincher's videos with Madonna, I mean

AlmostFamous and Leo1977 like this.
  18. I believe they actually scanned the original film, but I would be surprised if they did that for Madonna after seeing how "Material Girl" ended up.

19. Are we ready to have the conversation about how the album and single covers should have been switched?

blod and Andrew.L like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.