Madonna - General Discussion | Page 3325 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Madonna playing herself on Spotify makes me scream

2. I definitely think she revisited American Life a lot around the entire album recording process and Madame X tour rehearsals based on her teasing X-Static Process and Easy Ride at some point on social media.

joeee and ohaimanabu like this.
  3. Even before that, with Tears of a Clown

It’s definitely an album she loves a lot. Still mad “X-Static Process” and “Easy Ride” didn’t make the Madame X set list

Mr Blonde, 4Roses, Mr.Arroz and 15 others like this.
  4. Is that a hat with beads??? What is she up to

ohaimanabu likes this.
  5. X-Static Process remains my fav song on American Life. I love how it sounds like a dusty old church.

6. Hmmm. I assume it’s just the collab with her boyfriend, or else they wouldn’t be teasing so openly

[​IMG]

7. It gave me such anxiety ! I kept thinking "any second now she's going to burn her face !"

Andy French likes this.
  8. Drop a Dance Album Queen.

9. LTG

LTG

Working on those streams

10. such an amazing song

11. She’s so extra, even when she’s trying to be casual. (Queen.)

12. I’m honestly not interested in any collab with her bf. Its most likely going to be some bland trap/hip hop rubbish with no melody

13. Let's not.

SlowGinFizzzz, Lila, JMRGBY and 8 others like this.
  14. Girl...

fancygreen, Lila, Leis and 13 others like this.
  15. Oh my

16. The way she's already terrorising Erin Wilson in these videos.

xOJakeXo and Asmgz like this.
  17. If it's indeed a collab with her boyfriend, I'm just hoping it's not as boring as his solo song someone shared on here some months ago. It wasn't bad, just unremarkable.

18. A collab with Björk where Madge is the volcano and B’s recent Instagram shoot is her as the ocean.

Lioncourt likes this.
  19. These blurry photo-of-a-screenshot teasers are so underwhelming. Wish she either did it properly or not do it at all. Oh how I miss the days when she could still surprise us... nowadays she can't help herself with endless oversharing of her daily activities.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.