Madonna - General Discussion | Page 3334 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. With all these people involved and something new filmed I’m guessing it’ll be of a bit larger scale than that! Possibly career spanning… retrospective style…

clowezra, bazayer and Heretic like this.
  2. Spill the tea sis.

3. You're in for a treat. She gave her heart to keep it secret. Most people of her circle don't even know exactly what will happen. Only the people who are involved are in the know. I'm not gonna hang around acting like i know and all. Sure i have a few extra info but i don't know exactly what i will hear and see. From what i know, all i can say is get your dancing shoes ready !

4. *hyperventilates*

5. I'm just curious what she filmed the other day - it's either it's own thing or perhaps it's to be used as a backdrop ?

Mind boggles.

6. Watch it be an ad for MDNA skin. I'm not getting my hopes up but ready to eat my words.

7. Well does this mean we are gonna get an album or a single? Ugh

8. We are not going to get an album for sure next week.

cookiedough and wodny like this.
  9. Please let this be worth the hype!

Grins, Whosthatboy122 and blod like this.
  10. I’m ready, queen

11. but a single…

An Insider and wodny like this.
  12. I am perched, mother!

Also, I’ve rediscovered Beautiful Stranger and went into a bit of a hole about it… maybe the reason she doesn’t perform it anymore is because it’s probably about one of her worst boyfriends? Really felt bad for Mum because I didn’t know Ray of Light to Music era was actually a tumultuous era for her romantically.

Andrew.L likes this.
  13. Just a random question, any idea if Madonna started to work on her next album or new music ?

14. I don’t want to get myself hyped at the prospect of new music after the rumour mill fell flat pre Madame X, e.g. Met Gala 2018, New Years Eve 2018, I’m sure there’s another example I’m missing.
    If it is a performance next week then I hope it’s live-streamed, looking forward to seeing what she has in store.

15. Id love a feature length music video covering several new remixes and an EP / remix album

16. Me, any time there is even the slightest possibility of new Madonna:

11CD6212-451F-4408-AF25-778D5813DE0A.jpeg

17. Where my royalties at?

[​IMG]

Raichu, LOTF, lushLuck and 1 other person like this.
  18. Please let it be Remixed & Revisited 2k21

JMRGBY likes this.
  19. Ugh! Fine!~

6AB83BFE-DFBD-4CA9-AF28-5BC6EBDE8913.jpeg

Raichu and Verandi like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.