Madonna - General Discussion | Page 3440 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Same. I also saw a LOT of random praise for Crave from non Madonna stans.

2. I love Crave but there was no promo for it for a LOT of non fans to be aware of its existence.

3. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Pop song becoming popular with pop music fans on Twitter?

Ru never!

4. The tweet pretty much reflects the random interest the song was generating over the weekend.

5. “Crave” is so good. Perfect video, too.

6. Crave is one of my favorite songs of hers in a long time. I just wish on the tour she had done the album version instead of the remix.

7. I really haven’t had a chance to fully catch up on this but I kept getting notifications on Twitter with Crave praise, did they play it at the VMAs? I’m going to watch it as soon as I can.

8. This. Gen-Z definitely respects~ her at least and is aware of her status in the music industry, I'd say. It's millennials who hate her.

Mr.Arroz, HEARTCORE, RUNAWAY and 3 others like this.
  9. “Are Millennials Killing the Madonna Industry?”

10. I’ve only noticed constant hate coming from the same Twitter circles and rat Morgan. People I know in person seem to either respect her and the obvious hits or just not know much about her.

bazayer and Coolrockgirl like this.
  11. She looks beautiful here.

12. Serving
    [​IMG]
    - teas 29 years later

Still shook from everything
    Queen of SERVING and never LEAVING. Fountain of YOUTH

RUNAWAY, brauliocruz and bazayer like this.
  13. Madonna lives out loud and doesn't give a shit what others think about it. I've seen many comments on Twitter and IG about "growing old gracefully" but who says there's only one way to grow old? If Madonna had restrained herself throughout her career fearing what people would think, she wouldn't be opening the VMAs in 2021.

14. Also if you can't dress eccentrically at the VMAs then what even is the point?

mpl and bazayer like this.
  15. Where can I watch this?

16. They've been saying she needs to grow old gracefully since the 90s - I've become completely desensitised to it now because it's so absurd and tired.

She was 'past it' in her mid 30s, 40s, 50s and now in her 60s.....we've heard it all before.

17. RJF

RJF

I love that she's still turning the party at these things in less clothes than everyone else. Work!

18. Madonna is ageing exactly how I expected her to.
    Her way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.