Madonna - General Discussion | Page 3441 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Obsessed with her blessing yet another new generation. Especially in that get up.

2. Full HQ Video from yesterday

3. Wait. Is mom attending tonight?

4. It’s very likely.

Andy French, robster and HolyWater like this.
  5. Lola is already there

6. I say it all the time, but like...she is legitimately just so effortlessly cool (we know where she got it from, obvs). It's tripping me out how much of M you can see in her face in the first photo.

Mr.Arroz, Jwentz, Mister_G and 6 others like this.
  7. I can't wait for the Queen to arrive last...meanwhile this was just so iconic!

8. So like...is she actually attending this year? I feel like the red carpet has been going for like three hours and we should have seen her by now dd

9. Vogue's red carpet live stream is over so I think that's it.

10. Sobbing. She had everyone’s attention already. It would have been an epic 48 hours if she turned up and owned met. Oh well. I will just watch that VMA intro again..

11. Yeah, I was excited for her to roll up in the Oscars look. I wonder what that's for, then...

Unless she was literally just getting it refitted for her ass dd

12. She probably wanted to give Lourdes a chance to shine and not overshadow her.

rav4boy likes this.
  13. I favour growing old disgracefully. We should all look up to Madonna, really.

14. If the past year and half taught us anything, it’s to make the absolute most out of life. I applaud her for doing just that. Like, what have you done with your life. Idiots.

15. Put my Madonna playlist on this morning, and my god I would give anything to rediscover her entire discography again. It was the most exhilarating experience unpacking it all over two years.

The flipside is that her discography truly does feel like home, and something I can always return to and enjoy just as much as the countless times before. It's so damn comforting.

16. This appearance at the MTV Awards feels like it could be the start of people engaging with her better, just in time for a certain biopic and series of reissues.

17. RJF

RJF

MTV is a mess these days, but… the image of Madonna walking through Times Square with her videos playing on every single screen is iconic.

18. The way I cried.

bazayer likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.