Madonna - General Discussion | Page 3442 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Now hold on........

2. The photo with Doja! A serve.

3. Okay but manifesting a Doja feature on the next album.

4. Love the caption ha

Andy French likes this.
  5. This kills the gay.

Andy French likes this.
  6. From what I know this is legit.

7. the complete and total serve of this:

Mister_G, Suburbia, RUNAWAY and 9 others like this.
  8. That dress looks familiar. Hasn’t she worn it before?

9. She always recycles outfits haha.

Thrifty queen of saving her coins for Frida Kahlo paintings and The Weeknd's mansion.

10. It’s so mad that still in 2021 people have the nerve to tell women to “age gracefully” - what does that even mean?! If you want women to “act accordingly” then tell old white men rockstars to do the same. I don’t wanna hear Tom Jones sing about Sex Bombs or whatever if we’re going to be puritans about it.

Madonna looks FIRE right now. She’s always done her own thing and never paid attention to the naysayers. It’s so sad (but not surprising) that a good chunk of the hate is coming from the gay community because certain gays think being catty, shady and downright rude is a personality trait. Sigh.

Madonna will always be THAT girl. Sucks for you if you can’t handle it.

11. Yes in Italy

Coolrockgirl likes this.
  12. Mother said NO to fast fashion and I love that.

13. Wasn't there an item in a gossip rag ages ago that Madonna used coupons at a supermarket or something ? I can believe it.

achilles and Vasilios like this.
  14. LTG

LTG

Mum to anyone calling her out:

[​IMG]

15. Scooter Braun? Swifties found unstanning

bazayer likes this.
  16. Julia Garner has been serving 1990 Madonna realness ever since the rumours about her possible casting first started, and honestly, she makes it work.

Coolrockgirl likes this.
  17. Don’t most celebrities re wear clothes in their private lives? They only make sure to have a new outfit when it’s an awards show, the Met Gala or some other major event where it’s highly photographed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.