Madonna - General Discussion | Page 3603 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. We’ve seen a lot of of names thrown around… the obvious choice to play the leading role in the biopic was there all along:

[​IMG]

2. She's too buy getting a colonic though.

3. I’m putting a club night on in Manchester in May, dedicated to both mum and the album that completely changed my life. Excuse the blatant self-promotion, but it’s a night I’ve dreamt of hosting, and it would be gorgeous to see some PJ’ers there.

4. American Pie remixes available on streaming platforms (at least in Australia).

5. I've just noticed Pre-Madonna is no longer on streaming, or at least I can't find it on Apple Music anymore. I wonder if this has anything to do with the reissues?

Coolrockgirl likes this.
  6. Madonna's team have said "American Pie" will be getting the HD treatment soon. I remember buying 'American Pie' on CD single in MVC back in 2000. It was the first thing I brought by Madonna. Before that I was given the "Beautiful Stranger" CD single as a present. So it's nice to see both singles I hold dearly appear on streaming services after all this time.

LPT, Tracy Jacks, phoenix123 and 7 others like this.
  7. Very nice! Good luck with it, sure it will be great.

Los Ageless likes this.
  8. It looks like she’s filming ANOTHER video for Frozen for a new remix.

9. Queen of promo

RUNAWAY, bazayer and electrosamurai like this.
  10. 3DFD67D2-8A2F-43F4-82A2-6315543A0B2D.jpeg What If Feels Like For A Girl Part 2 coming!

11. I know she can do what she wants but do we need more Frozen remixes?

12. Thanks love. Really looking forward to it!

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  14. American Pie HD incoming.

15. The American Pie mixes knock so I'm pleased about this!

LTG, MrWonderfulPop and Andy French like this.
  16. Unless she’s done more then I imagine it’s the mix with Swae Lee

17. RJF

RJF

Her "American Pie" cover is underrated. It's maybe one of her finest studio vocals ever. Sublime; those verses just glide. I could listen to her do the full version of the song any day.

18. American Pie was the first CD of hers I bought and I remember watching the QuickTime video that was included on the single on REPEAT.

I only heard the original years later and still think M’s version is unfairly maligned, sorry to classic dad rock fans.

19. I hadn't thought about it before, but the Music reissue would be the perfect opportunity to release American Pie (8 Minute Version) (Madonna's Version) (From The Vault). I know it's more likely she'll just remove American Pie from the tracklist entirely, but still.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.