Madonna - General Discussion | Page 3703 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. It's honestly relieving just to see Madonna involved so positively and organically in an event which is quite rightfully blowing up the internet for such a lovely reason.

2. Whoever styled her for this needs to stay. She looks amazing.

3. CRYING at that Paris Hilton pose. Reminded me of this.

4. Yes and no. It’s all so totally camp it’s impossible not to love this wedding’s pics but it also looks like an episode of the real housewives of Beverly Hills. There is nothing more boring than a beautiful evening or cocktail dress on a beautiful woman. It’s all so conventional. Madonna visually is so lost

5. It was a summer wedding, what was she supposed to wear? The star is supposed to be the bride, not the guests. I thought she looked sensational, sexy, romantic and fashionable.

6. Agreed. It was Britney's wedding. Not exactly a time for an edgy fashion statement with cone bras or what have you.

7. Did you want her to roll up in a jockstrap or?

8. Really gonna sit here and whinge about what she wore to Britney's wedding?

Nah, she could have worn a bin bag and the sheer joy eminating from any picture of the occasion would overpower.

9. Love how Madonna sang “Britney” whilst everyone else said “Vogue.” It’s lovely how she genuinely seems very happy for Britney and feels a lot of empathy for her.

10. VTSS on the beach at like 5:15am dropped the most immense remix of Love Profusion.
    It took me out

11. Madonna wears a dress and it’s an issue??

12. The way she gets criticized for everything these days. EVERYTHING. In the immortal words of Lil' Kim, "Damn, can't a bitch breathe?!"

13. That’s a dress you see at every south Italian wedding. She looked amazing.

14. I actually get what you're saying here but to be honest it's nice to see Madonna wear something conventional like this and the bottom line is she looked beautiful.

Weirdly enough she's looking quite Erika Jayne-esque these days because of her hair but I'm here for Madonna's Real Housewives era.

wodny, samosamosamo and Andrew like this.
  15. On another topic I decided to have a go at remixing my favourite track from American Life - Intervention (and perhaps one of her best ever songs). Quite a different synth/dance feel to the track. Hope you like what I have done with it.

youthless likes this.
  16. She looked beautiful because it’s an outfit that is cut perfectly on her and accentuates all her best features. I don’t mean she needs to wear cocktail dresses all the time.

A lot of her other recent looks like at the Maluma performance don’t even seem to be the right size for her. And they don’t show off her best features.

johnoclock, Andrew and Coolrockgirl like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.