Madonna - General Discussion | Page 3705 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. So, after Kate Bush, Bananarama and Kylie, now Madonna has also decided to honour me!

2. Especially as the market is crashing.

relby and bazayer like this.
  3. She has form here - she lost money during the dot com bubble too.

I blame Guy O

4. Madonna sweetie you need a manager that works in service of you as an artist and musician foremost.

5. Guy used to be like that.

torontodj likes this.
  6. NFTs are a front for money laundering so it makes sense.

SageCommeUneImage likes this.
  7. AshtrayHeart likes this.
  8. djessie likes this.
  9. One could say that artists are here to find new and interesting ways to launder money.

10. notic

LPT, tioknar, BreatheBox and 14 others like this.
  11. Another collaboration this time with Tokischa - is this all really for her NFT gig or is she cooking something else up

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2022
    Andy French likes this.
  12. Well if she’s just posting these shots now, I imagine we’ll see whatever it is in 9–18 months.

13. oh my god not TOKISCHAAAAA

Literally my fave new artist the past two years WEEEE

14. Let’s just hope it’s not for a new Frozen remix.

wodny, luluthecat and bazayer like this.
  15. Okay so I realized that I've had several of her albums on vinyl (the four 80s albums, as well as Ray Of Light and Confessions) on vinyl for a couple of years and haven't actually listened to them yet, so I've put on her debut and ugh it sounds sooooooo good! Classic after classic, truly.

16. And dancing in those silver platforms, looks like her movement is coming back to her!

bazayer likes this.
  17. The way I've been exclusively blasting Tokischa since I got to Spain. Release it!

Vasilios and Coolrockgirl like this.
  18. Mom seems to be recording or rehearsing something for her Pride gig - love this pic:

[​IMG]

19. The way she’s mentioned or had Inner City playing so many times lately. Please be inspired, mutha.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.