Madonna - General Discussion | Page 3713 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by debord, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Not me skimming this thread and thinking she had performed with Carlos Santana.

Mr.Arroz, LPT, hologram and 8 others like this.
  2. Oh my god, same.

3. It's 2022 hennies

4. Said it before and I’ll say it again, I am beyond happy she’s finally treating the discography with respect. The remastering is sooooo good!!

Mr.Arroz, jakeyfw, rav4boy and 7 others like this.
  5. pdf

pdf

i really wish i had ordered the 6 LP special. is it sold out everywhere?

varjak likes this.
  6. I kinda wish this was the remix they used for Give It 2 Me. Sly & Robbie are legendary and it would've been a nice change of pace

funksupreme likes this.
  7. This new collection is so intense and fabulous. And the Pride show was amazing great. So ready for her proving all the haters wrong once again.

jakeyfw and Coolrockgirl like this.
  8. Full Celebration performance

relby, Mr.Arroz, jakeyfw and 6 others like this.
  9. Maybe I am a bad fan but I did not know the Music remix from Finally Enough Love before.

I will not be able to live without anymore. It is massive.

10. She's right and she should say it.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
    Andy French likes this.
  11. I’ve just had the chance to listen to the remix album and I’m actually not a big fan of the remastering. I’m listening on Airpods Max which in my opinion have fantastic sound, and the bass is far too heavy for these tracks, and the volume too loud I think. The tracks have just been ‘brickwalled’. They sounded better when listening to them using regular speakers, but the bass is ridiculously heavy on headphones. It’s great that they’ve all been brought up to the same volume and sound very ‘punchy’ and loud, but it’s a bit clumsy.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
    DominoDancing and diegolcl like this.
  12. No because Tokischa wanted to **** her.

Vasilios likes this.
  13. That is because this isn't really remastered, it's just compressed, boosted and (really) louder. One could do that on Audacity for free.
    It works for streaming, I guess. I just wonder how the vinyl will sound...

SlowBurn likes this.
  14. This actually gave me goosebumps. Santana, Violet, Ganj (!), Jose (!!!). Bob looking over to David at the end. Whew.

jakeyfw likes this.
  15. Britney showing some Madge Love (?).

I cackled at "Did you know she has almost as many #1s as The Beatles?? they have 20 and she has 12" like yas queen give that Stan Stats we love ddd.

16. On iTunes it says the Deluxe version will be released on 19th of August so I imagine it will appear on streaming then too.

1991 and aux like this.
  17. There is a promo radio edit of it though. And it's familiar to most people because of the Britney/Christina MTV performance. I don't mind the mix they've included, but for me that swap would have made it perfect.

Mvnl likes this.
  18. It’s true there’s radio but it’s not that different from the already released “live” version on I’m Going To Tell You A Secret and the live performance was already released on Remixed And Revisited. She probably wanted another mix for that reason.

19. That’s not really true. Yes volume is up but there’s clarity that was missing from the original.

bazayer likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.