Madonna - Girl Gone Wild (Second Single) | Page 15 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Girl Gone Wild (Second Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RJF, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Re: Madonna - Girls Gone Wild (Second Single)

Madonna as a nun?

Yep, I'm here for that.

2. Re: Madonna - Girls Gone Wild (Second Single)

Where did you hear her album is being delayed?

3. Re: Madonna - Girls Gone Wild (Second Single)

There is no way the album is delayed. This is Madonna we're talking about.

4. MJH

MJH

Re: Madonna - Girls Gone Wild (Second Single)

It needs pushing forward if anything.

5. Re: Madonna - Girls Gone Wild (Second Single)

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but this samples the Benny Benassi remix of Celebration... It secretly gives me hope that she'll do a mashup of Girls Gone Wild and Celebration on tour.

Is there a radio release date, or some date when we can expect to hear the entire thing?

6. Re: Madonna - Girls Gone Wild (Second Single)

What do you mean it samples the remix? The actual album track samples the Benny Benassi remix? I hope you're joking.

7. Re: Madonna - Girls Gone Wild (Second Single)

Unless something's changed since we first heard the Mini-Megamix, the actual album track does indeed sample the video edit of Celebration (or so I read).

8. Re: Madonna - Girls Gone Wild (Second Single)

Where did you read this? Has she really run out of ideas so hard that she is resorting to sampling a song she released not even three singles ago? What the fuck?

9. Rmx

Rmx

Is that audible in the megamix? Sorry if I'm misunderstanding things, but I can't hear it.

10. nevermind

nevermind Guest

One might think every song touched by Benny Benassi ends up sounding the same.

11. Re: Madonna - Girls Gone Wild (Second Single)

This is true. Benassi is a terrible producer.

12. Re: Madonna - Girls Gone Wild (Second Single)

I can't even fathom why she worked with him. He's not a songwriter, he's not even a great dance producer - did she honestly think she would get a good song out of it?

13. Rmx

Rmx

Satisfaction is a modern classic, and his Celebration remix turned a cheesy trance like song into a classy Madonna worthy single. All in my humble opinion, of course.

14. Re: Madonna - Girls Gone Wild (Second Single)

'Satisfaction' may be a "modern classic", but it's not a good song. It's one lyric and one synth line repeated ad nauseum. The 'Celebration' remix is actually decent, I'll give him that. All his music sounds exactly the same, though. 'Emancipate Yourself' was by far the worst track on Flesh Tone, by the way.

15. Re: Madonna - Girls Gone Wild (Second Single)

His Celebration remix is much better than the original, but I still think he's a terrible choice to do a song.

16. nevermind

nevermind Guest

Beats are the same on every song, no kidding.
    But I'm happy it's proper dance music. I mean, it's better than working with "urban" producers like Timbaland, Danja, Pharrell and DJ Frank E. No Hard Candy + Revolver crap this time and I'm fine with it.

17. Re: Madonna - Girls Gone Wild (Second Single)

I read it on DrownedMadonna when the megamix was released. Then again, They could be mistaken, and Benassi could just be rehashing his beats,

18. Re: Madonna - Girls Gone Wild (Second Single)

Please let this be true. The day pop exploded.

19. Re: Madonna - Girls Gone Wild (Second Single)

It's not like it would even be that noteworthy. She did it before with Vogue/Deeper and Deeper.

20. Re: Madonna - Girls Gone Wild (Second Single)

Look at the quality of songs you've just posted.

Look at 'Celebration' and 'Girls Gone Wild'.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.