Madonna - Girl Gone Wild (Second Single) | Page 87 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Girl Gone Wild (Second Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RJF, Feb 19, 2012.

1. No it isn't.

(The video.)

2. I think it's perfect. It represents the song brilliantly and evokes a kind of nostalgia with the images chosen that adds some much needed depth to the track. Every time I watch it I find myself having to leave it on until the very end.

It just reminded me how much of an icon she truly is and made the song feel almost up to scratch.

3. The first verse sounds like it should be the 2nd or possibly 3rd verse.
    If this isnt the tour opener and she isnt dressed as a nun before whipping her robes off to reveal a barely-there leotard or corset i'll be pissed.

About the actual song: its hardly original... but i bloody love it.

4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYIaqzV479c&feature=player_embedded#!
    WHAT. IS. THIS?

5. The best thing ever, clearly.

6. Ray

Ray

It's a bloke, non?

7. Truly frightening but hypnotic.

8. Yay she's getting music video parodies before the actual video is even out! Now that can only be a good sign, people are aware of the single. Or it's part of Interscope's viral campaign..
    I couldn't watch more than 10 seconds so far.

9. nevermind

nevermind Guest

10. AMAZING. Make this the official video, please.

11. Okay, this has made me enjoy the song. There's no way the real video can top this.

I don't know if it's all about the cat or the donkey, though.

12. Ha ha - just checked the thread and haven't seen the link - but certainly didn't expect to see these words

13. THAT VIDEO IS INCREDIBLE

14. It's really well made, isn't it?

15. If that doesn't become the official video I won't care for the real one!

16. I already said it : if Madonna wanted to go the eurotrash road, she should have embraced it completely and done an album with Space Cowboy and Nadia Oh... and their video director.

Crappy beats that have been recycled by anyone around the world, cheap choruses, retarded and cliched lyrics... would, at least, have been funny with a Nadia Oh featuring.

(Nadia Oh > Mia and the other girl I don't know the name).

17. Ray

Ray

The cat is amazing. Such good acting! (On the cat side of course.)

18. Yeah the cats great. She's from a long line of pussy performers who've been working with Madge over the years. Her gran was in the Express Yourself video so it's in the blood..Keep It Together Ya'll

19. vasilios

vasilios Guest

If ONE track on MDAN is as good as No Bueno, I will be happy.

20. I played this song in my car for the first time today, with real speakers, and it is so much better than I originally thought. My mac speakers do not do the song justice. It's meant to be played loud. Trust me, so much better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.