Madonna - Girl Gone Wild (Second Single) | Page 91 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Girl Gone Wild (Second Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RJF, Feb 19, 2012.

1. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

The intro to Girl Gone Wild works for the whole album I think. Gah I want this good shit so bad.

2. A few days late... but that video is incredible.

3. 'Give Me All Your Luvin'' is the first single. I'm confused by what you're saying here.

4. I'd forgotten about that one LOL

5. Ray

Ray

You and half the world, one hopes. Certainly not the reaction Mdna expected.

6. nevermind

nevermind Guest

7. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

I *LOVE* Dave Audé! Amazing.

8. The song is like Give It 2 Me in a way that it has completely grown on me! That Dave Aude remix gives this song everything it needs by the way! I'm like he-he-hey

9. nevermind

nevermind Guest

The intro turned into the middle-eight is genius.

10. What a hot mess.

11. This Dave Aude remix...

Ecstasy. Pure ecstasy. Oh my goodness. It sounds like what I expected the song to sound like after hearing that "outside Madonna's house" clip!

Definitely going on my iTunes version of 'MDNA'.

12. I still like the album version best.

13. Is there a definitive answer on whether this is a proper single in the UK? Or is it Masterpiece? I'm totally confused.

14. Everything I have heard is growing on me, well I initially like all the snippets but i mean the two singles are growing on me now too. Think I am gonna do a 180 and say this album will be good! (Yes, even Give Me All Your Luvin).

15. The definitive answer is that Madonna couldn't give a toss about the UK at the moment and is glad to see the back of us. Sad but true.

16. I like the Dave Audé remix, but there's only so much you can do with a song like this.

17. I think less is more. (See: Justin Cognito)

18. Are we getting a video teaser soon? This has sort of just been chucked out there with no hype or promotion, hasn't it? No one who isn't looking for new Madonna music has likely even heard this exists. If it were anyone else running such a lazy campaign, I'd say they should expect some deservedly low opening week numbers if this is how little effort they're willing to put in.

19. I almost always love Dave Aude mixes, and this is no exception. He's DJing a party I'm attending next month so I hope he has some MDNA tracks ready

20. I have to admit, I am listening more to the Justin Cognito mix more than the original. It just has a bit more life to it.

EDIT: I think that Dave Aude remix is absolutely terrible though! Sluggish, monotonous and plodding.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.