Madonna - Girl Gone Wild (Second Single) | Page 92 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Girl Gone Wild (Second Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RJF, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Argh, lame. The song is Girl Gone Wild, I want Madonna lezzing it up with every Jane and Dame in the building, not boring male centred homo-erotic imagery.

2. Homoeroticism is classic Madonna.

Anyway "Girl" also fits the gays (apparently we call each other girlfriend and such) I'm sure there will be some lesbobian action don't worry, plenty for everyone.

3. LJB

LJB

It's a ultimately good moment when homoeroticism in a music videos just seems basic and boring.

But yeah, yawn.

4. If you look at the whole album on that Facebook there is a lot more pictures of the video!

5. The video teaser is dreadful.

6. First thoughts:

Bad Girl

Erotica

Human Nature

Vogue

This can't be a bad thing.

7. I still don't understand why any sane person would think smoking is clever / sexy / cool. It's actually a bit pathetic ooooo look at me smoking it's so taboo these days. No it's just a stupid look for someone well known for being such a health freak.

but it does look cool here

8. First Thoughts:

Get Outta My Way (by Kylie)

9. I didn't think of that but that could only be a good thing too!

10. I can't believe that already, the YouTube comments have descended into "Madonna used the gays before Lady GaGa." She used them. How lovely!

I like the look of this video.

11. This looks like You Da One and that's not a good thing.

12. Looks like a 90's Calvin Klein-esque commercial to me. The part where Madonna is having 'fun'/having a seizure is concerning.

13. It looks amazing.

14. She's against a wall again. Take a shot.

15. "Girls they just wanna have some *fart noise*"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.