Madonna - Girl Gone Wild (Second Single) | Page 94 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Girl Gone Wild (Second Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RJF, Feb 19, 2012.

1. It looks fantastic, love the retrospective styling and themes. Very excited!

2. I like it but the imagery doesn't go with the song. The song is dancey and the video suits more to the vibe of Erotica/Vogue type of song.

3. Actually not, but I guess they got inspired by their previous photoshoot.

4. When that Interview magazine with the Mert & Marcus photos came out I remember wishing it was from an album photo shoot or a video. Prayers answered!

5. Agree, just seems really out of place. But will wait until I see the whole video.

6. Same here, now that's an inspiration isn't it? Give It 2 Me might look cheap and a bit uninspired next to this. It is a song with a dance beat but Erotica was kind of a dance song as well and had similar images, so it does work.

I have no clue what the budget for this was though. Neither can I guess the amount of cash for Give it 2 Me but I'm curious to know which one is more expensive.

Best news is that there is a video and additionally with great imagery instead of no video at all. The light effects please me as well may it be innovative or not.

7. nevermind

nevermind Guest

The intro might be amazing.

8. I cant see the teaser!!! : ((

9. MM

MM

Well, it looks a lot like the Get Outta of My Way video mixed with All I See, but she is the first one who had the guts to make a video that is 100% designed for the 'gay crowd' that actually let the gays touch each other. More power to her.

10. All the Lovers comes to mind with that second part.

11. There was guy on guy (and girl on girl) action in All The Lovers.

12. nevermind

nevermind Guest

13. Video looks like it will be awful.

14. Not really liking what I see, but I'm hoping for the best.

The fart noise at the end made me laugh, though.

15. Totally agree! :)

16. MM

MM

Yes, but it wasn't like those videos that say "Let's put a lot of blatantly gay dancers to please our core-audiences, but no homoerotism, of course, we still want this to play on MTV worldwide."

17. It looks like a beautifully shot version of Give It 2 Me. Boring.

18. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Shit video teaser. Very 'C'est Dans L'Air'.

19. It looks like a perfume commercial marketed to West Hollywood manbimbos.

20. -SG-

-SG- Guest

I do like the video. I'm not sure I will cope with a full 3 or 4 minutes of it, but so far so good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.