Madonna - Girl Gone Wild (Second Single) | Page 95 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Girl Gone Wild (Second Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RJF, Feb 19, 2012.

1. After the release of the single-cover i expected a beautiful, colorful and vibrant video. Not a dark, black and white S&M-studio video.

2. Clip looks trashy and tasteless. Perfect fit for the song!

(I do actually like the song now, by the way).

3. It looks good to me, but, then again, I'm trashy and classless.

4. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

The last 3 pages are literally people going "I think it looks like.... *insert every video ever released*".

How about take it for what it is?

5. RJF

RJF

That would be pretty bleak.

6. LJB

LJB

Well, it's a studio video. Of course it's going to look like [insert studio video here].

Such videos are very limited with no narratives or interesting location scoutings or such, but for a high-fashion clip it looks very good. It's a shame these images couldn't be cut scenes for a real video.

7. I don't like the effects. I was expecting something more sleek and in line with Mert and Marcus' photos...But whatever. Maybe it will still be good.

8. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

It pains me to say it but it reminds me of a mix between Alejandro and You Da One.

*puke*

9. Well, the Alejandro video was remiscent of Express Yourself and Vogue in places, so it all circles back to Madonna.

10. Alejandro is amazing. This is not.

11. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Madonna: Inventor of the colours black and white. And Metropolis.

12. lol.

13. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Let's not bring up Alejandro. The only thing reminiscent to that is the colour and Gaga did not create either of them. Plus it was influenced from many different things including a shoot with Lara Stone for W Magazine.

14. My point exactly.

15. I think the video looks like classic Madonna. Shame about the song.

16. This can still turn out good!*

*Except the song is shit.

17. You know something's not quite right when the Dave Audé remix sounds better than the original version.

18. The Offer Nissim remix is really nice.

19. nevermind

nevermind Guest

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.