Madonna - Girl Gone Wild (Second Single) | Page 99 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Girl Gone Wild (Second Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RJF, Feb 19, 2012.

1. At first she should sell out Vienna, I heard it's not really looking good. An Austria only single could do wonders.

Wednesday on eonline.

2. So this has randomly appeared on iTunes allover Europe, now? I'd buy it, but the album's out on Friday anyway and there's no amazing Paper Faces Remix tacked on after Girl Gone Wild to tide me over (ah, Sorry, those were the second single days).

EDIT: So far it's a #76 $ma$h.

3. It's No.2 in Spain.. POP JUSTICE! I love this song so im glad to see it doing well somewhere. Also No.6 in Brazil and No.8 in Italy.

4. Thanks!

5. Released in Itunes France today and n°20 right now !

6. So, why is this on the album let alone a single? Truly baffling.

7. Illuminati interference.

It sounds insane, but so do all the other options.

8. Ray

Ray

I have a theory Lady Gaga placed a spy next to Madonna and that spy picked the singles.

9. Perhaps Madonna gets it wrong sometimes.

10. This song's very existence is a riddle wrapped in an enigma topped off with a sprinkling of WTF. I suppose she's playing it safe. But still.

11. Of course she does. She wanted Candy Shop as the first single off Hard Candy instead of 4 Minutes, which I think someone on here said the label pushed.. What a flop that would have been.

12. I don't even want to imagine what the public reaction to hearing "My sugar is RAW" on the radio would have been.

13. Damn this song. I found it stuck in my head today, but I swear only because I've seen the fake version of the video so many times.

14. But at least in that circumstance she was picking one of the best songs on the album that just wouldn't have made a good single. This is a whole other kettle of fish. It appeals to...no-one.

15. How the hell have I not seen this before?!

It makes the song so much better.

16. It really does. If Madonna had released that exact video, I would probably love 'Girl Gone Wild'. It would be an incredible commentary on fame and the modern woman. Dissertations would be written based on how incredible a move it would have been.

Or I just would have died laughing.

17. Its just tooooo funny.

18. Isn't the actual video coming today or tomorrow? I forget....

19. Tonight in the U.S. I can't remember on what show and then it hits online. I have to remember to check.

20. MJH

MJH

So had I. All this hype with the album, "I'm Addicted" and "Gang Bang" will already be better than anything in the GGW video!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.