Madonna - Madame X Tour Concert Film

This sounds great but financially there’s literally no way I’ll be able to afford a ticket so I guess I’m just gonna wait for the DVD.

I will b poeur if the poeur are Hugh Miliated etc.
On The Immaculate Podcast, the hosts said last week they managed to get 2x tickets for $45 each from Ticketmaster for last night's show, so it looks like these are coming down in price the closer we get to the dates.

On The Immaculate Podcast, the hosts said last week they managed to get 2x tickets for $45 each from Ticketmaster for last night's show, so it looks like these are coming down in price the closer we get to the dates.

I thought they said around 90 each? Anyway they will do a podcast about the show today.

Reactions: mpl
just a question but how many costume changes did she do, and does anybody know what the costumes were like, i seen the one on her IG but what section of the show is it from?

just a question but how many costume changes did she do, and does anybody know what the costumes were like, i seen the one on her IG but what section of the show is it from?

It's the fado section costume

69907800_2257251091052270_9014016222228995929_n.jpg

And they just posted that they got upgraded to 6th row orchestra and were sat next to Andy Cohen. I'm so jealous.

Her tour costumes have generally been under par for a looooong time.
Black black and black.
The Vogue MDNA basque was a serve.
but again monochrome.
The flapper idea was cute on Rebel Heart as was the rockabilly look but they were rather dry.
The only bit of colour was the MDNA Bride of chucky cheerleader outfit which was awful.

Agree, although I like the polka dot dress for the MadameX promo shots, (very Immaculate Collection). I thought the Eurovision costume was horrific (even tho it was another Gaultier basque)

She should commission a bit of McQueen and be done with it.

I went on the ticket site for tonight's show out of curiosity and it made me wait a minute before I got to see the seat map due to demand and traffic. The resale tickets don't seem much lower in price than usual right now but I'm sure they'll drop as the day goes on. Trying to gauge how the prices change throughout these different shows since I have one LA ticket in the second to last row of the balcony, so if I can snatch up a closer ticket for another show for less than it's been...

giphy.gif