Madonna - Madame X Tour & Film | Page 233 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X Tour & Film

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, May 4, 2019.

1. What day were you going?
    Go to Crazy Horse sis.

2. 25th.

Only thing that makes me angry is that her team is not able to inform the fans via official accounts etc besides the website. Drop that bomb on us if you have to but don’t put us through searching for an actual confirmation.

Also I am in Paris from Saturday to Thursday so there will be chances, just a shitload of reorganization.

Faceintheleaves likes this.
  3. You can see Lana I guess - sold out too but am sure Ticketswap can come through.

theincredibleflipper likes this.
  4. Going in Berlin but as I said - our night in Paris will not be a sad one.

5. Make sure you go to Rosa Bonheur on Sunday you'll love it.

6. Looks like Madonna was at Tate Modern yesterday and I am screaming cause I was there yesterday too but thankfully didn‘t see her.

Imagine running into her there and having to be silent.

P'NutButter and LPT like this.
  7. Tate Modern is such a huge place I feel like it's hard to get a hold of it - it's exhausting. I'm not sure I'd had recognized her browsing a Man Ray.

rav4boy and Alenko like this.
  8. mpl

mpl

Also she went on the night of a cancelled show which is slightly problematic...

In terms of refunds, for London it took less than a week and I got all fees etc. back automatically.

9. No it’s not.

This isn’t something like Sam Smith cancelling one of their concerts because of a ‘sore throat’ and that they’ve been advised to not sing and then he’s seen at a karaoke bar the same night singing

10. Okay not as bad but still questionable.

mpl, JMRGBY and theincredibleflipper like this.
  11. I believe it’s going to be empty on the 23rd considering that both Madonna and Lana are going to have shows that evening. Cut to me dancing on my own on the dance floor.

12. Stan Robyn a biT.

13. That's even better as the bitter bears and the twinky exhibitionists will be absent.

Tribal Spaceman and LPT like this.
  14. LPT

LPT

Her climbing stairs with a cane and dancing around at a Lisbon Living Room session was a bit much.

15. What a shit show. It’s an easy step to refund everybody who bought something. As if it’s not enough disappointment already.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  16. I'm going tonight.

I still think she'll turn up on stage at 10:55, sing Hey You and tell us all to fuck off as the curtain comes down.

Disco Tears, LTG, LPT and 7 others like this.
  17. I’m also going tonight and am totally perched for an iconic mess.

beautifulmorning and mpl like this.
  18. Is this now the first tour where there's a canceled show for every 3 that go ahead?

The Holy Spearit and Andrew.L like this.
  19. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Madge coming for that 75% completion rate like me with every video game I've ever owned.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.