Madonna - Madame X Tour | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, May 4, 2019.

1. Last edited: May 4, 2019
  2. I’m not ready.

Seriously, I’m not ready.

Floppie, Ferk, K94 and 12 others like this.
  3. I was supposed to be buying a house this year..............take my money queen !!!!!

Adamski, Floppie, Overdose and 18 others like this.
  4. I'm getting major anxiety just thinking about the ticket buying rush. Belgium stress

It would've been cooler if she called the tour Madonna Presents Madame X or Madame X Starring Madonna or something

bazayer likes this.
  5. Is it worth joining Icon for the inevitable pre-sale ? What's peoples experience of it ?

6. Same!

bazayer likes this.
  7. Here we go again

8. Damn I wish I hadn't lost contact with a Canadian Daddy Icon Legacy member who gave me his code for the past 2 tours :(

enhanced CD, Ray and Stebello like this.
  9. I was glad I didn't do it for Rebel Heart, from what I saw they were only offering seats on the sides. That and the fact that you had to pay to access the presale

bazayer likes this.
  10. Take my liver Madonna cause that’s the only way I’m going to be able to afford it

Ferk, digitalkaiser, Ray and 6 others like this.
  11. I expect it to be late 2019-mid 2020?

12. This is gonna be my first Madonna tour!

Overdose, Ferk and Stebello like this.
  13. As a lifetime legacy member of Icon, there’s no stress.... my bank account does not agree with that sentiment though and is already breaking out a nervous sweat.

Terminus likes this.
  14. Will I finally get to see madonna live, or will the ticket touts beat me to it? Stay tuned to find out!

LP, Lila, P'NutButter and 1 other person like this.
  15. Ok but when people talk about how expensive Madonna tickets are... how expensive are they?

JMRGBY88 likes this.
  16. like £200 + once fees are added.

17. Well I guess I’ll be broke this Summer too, thanks Madge.

andru and bazayer like this.
  18. Is this gonna be my first Madonna tour? Welp

19. Allowing just for inflation (never mind her own mark up) you'd be looking at ticket prices of around £220 for the best seats this time round.

20. I'm definitely going to this one. Even if I go on my own!

bazayer likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.