Madonna - Madame X Tour | Page 185 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, May 4, 2019.

1. Oh my god yessss

2. They’re filming her first show after nearly a month, following a knee injury? Right... if it’s true maybe she is healed up after all.

I’m perched to see what time she comes on stage.

3. She’s still wearing a brace, so not so sure about her being totally healed. But this is the same company that worked on the World of Madame X documentary

P'NutButter, Alenko and Andy French like this.
  4. Luc

Luc

I hope we'll get the full show.. I'm not really interested in an other spiritual documentary!

samosamosamo likes this.
  5. Please do full Rescue Me for the recording mom.

Chris_P, LTG, samosamosamo and 2 others like this.
  6. They’ll film at least two shows as always.

johnoclock likes this.
  7. This is the best news!

johnoclock likes this.
  8. Madonna has to be the last artist that is diligent about recording and releasing her live tours and I'm so grateful.

9. We shouldn't expect any setlist changes, right?

10. Kylie is too.

11. Who else is seeing the show in Lisbon? I’m going on the 16th and I’m getting really excited. I can’t believe it’s already time for the show because it feels like it was forever since I bought the tickets.

djmakemewet, The Holy Spearit and LP like this.
  12. Sodade will be performed.

13. They were smart to include it in her Live Nation contract. Although I feel like she would have done it anyway, it’s just nice to have some sort of “guarantee” that it’ll happen.

I imagine (hope) they’ll be filming her rehearsals as well for close ups.

johnoclock and Andy French like this.
  14. Wouldn’t her first four tours on streaming platforms be great.

Jacques and Humanracin like this.
  15. Apparently she went on at 10pm sharp. Sodade was performed.

Jacques and Up Down Suite like this.
  16. Very interested to see how this will be filmed and edited. Unlike the last few tours, there’s zero emphasis on the backdrops while she’s performing, with the exception of “Frozen”.

Apparently there were several cameras on location – no word if they were obstructive to anyone’s views or if they did close ups.

Jacques likes this.
  17. I mean...all of them would be great?

push the button likes this.
  18. Hoping for a very basic and raw approach (at least seemingly) without excessive filters and overdubs. It's been awhile since.

HorseTears likes this.
  19. LOL

I genuinely just want a pro-shot a la Lisbon Re Invention at this point. But she sure loves to turn up the brightness on her face and a bit of contrast & saturation filter to make our eyes bleed x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.