Madonna - Madame X Tour | Page 194 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, May 4, 2019.

1. 2pm and still radio silence about whether she’ll perform. I really can’t face another last minute cancellation.

2. The girls behind me weren't ready for the rap verse. I think it peeled my skin clean off

3. This is actually the worst part. The ..outside the auditorium doors..and cancelled.
    Mess.

The Holy Spearit likes this.
  4. LPT

LPT

We got the email at 7.49pm on Sunday night. I expect a similar time schedule. It says on their conditions that it is their policy to let people know 90 minutes before show time (or was it door time?). Either way - sir tonight for another 5 hours.

5. I doubt it has to anything to do with butt implants. She has had many injuries over the years.
    I do think when she was relaxing in Portugal she wasn’t working out as much and gained weight, then when she went back to strenuous exercise to lose weight she got injured because her body got out of the habit of that kind of exercise. It has happened to some famous athletes, such as Serena Williams and Allyson Felix. When they took time off for pregnancy and where’re working out a lot and then tried to go quickly back into strenuous training they had injuries.

6. It seems she may have filmed one of those famous living room sessions she’s spoken about last night. That’d be a cute bonus feature for the DVD.

LPT likes this.
  7. Have been avoiding this thread in case of spoilers. Does anyone know if she's filmed any shows yet for a DVD?

8. Yes.

letuinmybackdoor likes this.
  9. A mess actually, since the living room session was yesterdasy night. The night after she cancelled a show last minute becase she wasn't felling well and after she said at saturday's show that the doctor prescribed her bed rest.

The Holy Spearit likes this.
  10. Was she doing choreography in her living room?

Eskapism and djessie like this.
  11. LPT

LPT

The walking cane though. Oh dear.

12. I mean...at least stay on brand and do bathroom sessions huh?

13. Dd, actually....

electrosamurai and Andrew.L like this.
  14. She looks so beautiful here but that cane.....she has to cancel the rest of the tour.

HorseTears likes this.
  15. I would not mind one bit if she would perform the whole show sitting on a chair, to be honest.
    Actually, I would prefer that knowing about her injury.

16. RJF

RJF

Mum with a cane........... my heart

myblood, LTG, nikkysan and 17 others like this.
  17. Well she posted a video where she was dancing, so yes.

18. Watching her walk with a cane makes me really sad.

19. Didn’t we all feel the same watching the video for Me Against The Music?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.