Madonna - Madame X Tour | Page 240 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, May 4, 2019.

1. These stories of drunkards and people sitting down/blocking views sounds makes me relieved I saw the show in Lisbon. We did get sort of lucky with our seats, our cabin only had 3 rows so we danced at the back while the people in front of us stayed seating. The couple in front of us even said before the show that they’d stay seated so we could see properly - Lisbon has to be one of the most hospitable places I’ve ever been.

I think there’s a balance to be had. For an artist with predominantly uptempo songs, there shouldn’t be an expectation that people must stay seated the whole time. If people really don’t want to stand up at all, it is a choice to pick stalls seating.

Meathook, LP, Eskapism and 3 others like this.
  2. I feel like Lisbon was the place to witness this tour.

3. I'm screaming.

[​IMG]

4. Not everyone is coming to the future, it seems.

5. Madam X is a time traveller, back to the future be dammed

6. Anyone else still waiting for their refund for tonight's cancelled show?

7. So, Madame X premieres in Paris today. It’s going to be my first (and only) show and I couldn’t be more excited and anxious. Will the show start with God Control or Vogue? Will she come on stage at 9 or at midnight? So many options...only Madonna knows the answers.

P'NutButter and NobodyKnowsMe like this.
  8. On the train right now - I'm equally excited and nervous. Scalp me Madame X!!!

Coolrockgirl likes this.
  9. It will start with God Control since it’s the first show after a break. Vogue tomorrow probably.

10. Portuguese people are really sweet, kind and polite. That’s what I noticed about being in Lisbon by myself two years ago. Can’t wait to head back.

Juango, LP, soratami and 2 others like this.
  11. mpl

mpl

Has there been a Madonna.com lottery/competition for Paris yet? There doesn’t seem to be one yet for tomorrow’s show. And there wasn’t one at all in Lisbon, right? Perhaps just the US and London...

12. In the queue right now, word is she might be 2 hours late
    Madame X is unprofessional

13. She's probably making up for being fairly punctual in London...

Have an amazing time!

Staticboombox, LP and 75dollars like this.
  14. They've officially announced that the show will end at 1.30am haha
    And she basically was just dropped off 5sec ago by a taxi right next to the queue right when the gig was actually supposed to start, what an icon

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
  15. It’s a Saturday night, I’m sure no ones sweating. Let mom revel in it.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  16. Luc

Luc

Looks like the first Paris show started around midnight!

People were still queueing outside and entering the venue at 11 p.m

Is this a new record after Vegas?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
  17. Yes it looks like it's not over yet, I have many friends at the show and still no news. I wonder if she did the full show at this point.

18. The show ended at 2:15. Madame X doesn’t sleep.

LP, Mr Blonde, P'NutButter and 9 others like this.
  19. Full show and Gaultier was the beer bitch.

20. LTG

LTG

Madame X stans French municipal government.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.