Madonna - Madame X Tour | Page 247 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, May 4, 2019.

1. I kind of think there's another big tour in her, in a similar vein to Reinvention, basically marketed as a Greatest Hits tour (but with less movement). She just needs time to recover from her injury and concentrate on other projects until she's ready. I do not think this is the end of her touring days.
    In the meantime I'll be getting into Madonna holes where I watch her entire videography in chronological order, her tours, her docs, getting melancholic listening to I'll Remember on repeat. Thank Madonna for her vast back catalogue. Queen.

2. It’d be interesting to see what venue she’d do in London. I couldn’t see her selling a big O2 residency so perhaps the SSE Wembley Arena.

bazayer likes this.
  3. Yeah, I’d like that. I always enjoyed Reinvention for the hits it included and there was always a really intimate and warm vibe about her in 2004-6.
    I still need to finish The Immaculate Podcast, so I’ll be doing that on top of everything else you listed dddd

Faceintheleaves likes this.
  4. The Madame X tour isn’t even cold yet.

Staticboombox and joeee like this.
  5. I wish we got a proper release of the Reinvention tour, the setlist is great. Also, yes, The Immaculate Podcast would be perfect for the Madonna lull.

joeee likes this.
  6. Did it ever really get warmed up though

[​IMG]

Floppie, Blue6010, Eskapism and 10 others like this.
  7. I wish they’d release all her tours in a box set now. Or at least get Blond Ambition out for its thirtieth anniversary.

AshtrayHeart likes this.
  8. The wine is foreign fans flights and hotels.

acl, Eskapism, soratami and 10 others like this.
  9. She’s probably hurling the eyepatches in a fire as we speak.

Adamski, HorseTears, rav4boy and 3 others like this.

10. Gabrielle found lighting

acl, rav4boy, soratami and 3 others like this.
  11. I'm relieved the tour is over.

I wish I had gotten to see it in person but now I can just look forward to the eventual DVD whilst Madonna (hopefully) gets some TLC.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  12. Madonna found streaming CrazySexyCool.

soratami, Mr Blonde and bazayer like this.
  13. Someone went by the Madame X Tour Pop Up store in Paris
    Scream.

Staticboombox, joeee and aux like this.
  14. Madame X is a con artist.

15. Ok but Crave hats!

joeee likes this.
  16. I’ll wait for the Bad Girl hat.

17. I much prefer a Netflix upload tbh.

joeee likes this.
  18. Same. Surprise drop on Netflix and then a live album on streaming is what I’d personally like.

19. I had a feeling they’d end up selling the books for a lot. There’s a few somewhat cheaper than that on eBay at the moment nn

aux likes this.
  20. If she were to do a hits show and make the prices at least vaguely reasonable she could sell out the o2 for weeks and weeks at a time.

HolyWater and joeee like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.