Madonna - Madame X Tour | Page 248 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, May 4, 2019.

1. I know Madonna is 1st and foremost a dancer - but next tour - Madonna needs to limit her choreography a lot I think.

electrosamurai likes this.
  2. Maybe I snatched a second copy to open

Dreampopboy, Eskapism and enhanced CD like this.
  3. Howling at some of the responses

4. I wonder if she'll ever consider going the musical route again if full-scale touring winds down, a la Hello, Suckers. I can totally see that.

bazayer likes this.
  5. Ouch!
    Even if your show was cancelled. Rub salt into the wounds Madonna Inc.

6. Agreed, and I think she’s needed to limit it for a while now. The MDNA Tour is one of my favourite tours ever but even she said she was crying some nights before going on stage. She can still put on a fantastic show without overdoing the choreography.

bazayer likes this.
  7. Completely agree, especially after seeing this tour. She genuinely sounded amazing- provides she looks after her voice, there’s no reason she can’t pull off a successful tour or residency with limited choreography on her part.

Coolrockgirl and joeee like this.
  8. Wait, for some reason I thought everyone who had their shows canceled was getting a copy of the book. But they have to pay for them?
    [​IMG]
    Whew!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
  9. I had won a free soundcheck, but as they couldn't fulfil it, got the book.

It's GORGEOUS.

10. RJF

RJF

I’m... really tempted by the book. It looks like an amazing memento of the era.

Dreampopboy and aux like this.
  11. I think it’s cute that some of her fans actually thought that they were going to get something for free after all the cancelled dates. Madame X is a true capitalist and she wants to save her lost revenue.

The Holy Spearit and bazayer like this.
  12. Is the VIP Book just a deluxe/expanded version of the (already stunning) tour programme?

13. Madame X wants to be a billionaire.

14. Speaking of which - anyone have an estimate on what the proft margin is for this tour ? Assume an average ticket price of £300, what does Madame X get to pocket as a percentage - once overheads, taxes etc. are deducted ?

15. Me too, even though it’s ridiculously expensive. I bought the regular book which is great but I‘d like to know whether the VIP book offers any new pictures?

16. If y’all haven’t seen the VIP book. It’s pretty much a run down of the entire era and album, it’s stunning

beautifulmorning, aux and bazayer like this.
  17. Ok yeah looks like same designer but entirely different content - and I forgot how luxe it was.

18. RJF

RJF

If my flights to Japan get cancelled I'll buy it to cheer myself up.

LPT, Carlo, mindtrappa and 1 other person like this.
  19. Fuck, it‘s stunning and I need it in my life.

cut to me living off bread and water until the end of the month.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.