Madonna - Madame X Tour | Page 253 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, May 4, 2019.

1. Do we know how she plans on releasing? I’d love it be on Netflix, if only so more people could see it.

bazayer and Chris_P like this.
  2. RJF

RJF

I've not seen a single bit of this tour outside of ninety seconds of "Frozen" and that clip she posted after the London Palladium thought that dropping an iron curtain on her steel skull could stop her performing. So I'm perched.

FridayNight, LPT, Andy French and 2 others like this.
  3. MDNA Tour was released on Epix and Netflix, so this is possible. I don’t think she’s ever put out a show without it airing somewhere first. She could also go the Confessions route and have it air on basic cable.

scottdisick94 and joeee like this.
  4. I wish they’d get all her tours on streaming. The world needs magic in quarantine.

5. An abridged version aired on NBC first, on the night before Thanksgiving.

I remember being super jazzed about it and then I got a call from my editor on the college newspaper asking me to come in and make some last minute alterations to my article. So I missed it live. Thank God for DVR, because that Future Lovers professional footage split me open the following morning.

FridayNight, LPT, Andy French and 2 others like this.
  6. If they fuck this up like they did the Rebel Heart release (multiple takes from different nights with different hairstyles and clothes for the same song) I’ll be livid.

7. I wonder if it might be via Amazon Prime....I only say that because she released the 'World of Madame X' documentary on that platform (although strangely it isn't available to stream now).

8. The styling for this show had little to no variation, and was filmed in one city, so I wouldn’t be worried about that.

9. Do we know who shot the Madame X Tour ?

10. Ricardo Gomes

bazayer likes this.
  11. The fact that Danny Tull’s name hasn’t yet shown up has given me hope.

12. Interesting - for some reason I had it in my head he directed the Crave video but that was Nuno Xico.

I can't find any long form video work he's done but if it's up to the standard of his photography I'll be happy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.