Madonna - Madame X Tour | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, May 4, 2019.

1. Well fuck.

2. Madame X is part of the bourgeoisie

Mr Blonde, jvckkk, Poker Pro and 4 others like this.
  3. There’s a rumor she’s doing the theatre concert and then a smaller scale “comedy” show at another venue, so that might be why that’s there. I guess we’ll find out Monday.

4. She's selling $2k front row tickets? I guess Madame X is a comedian!

5. RJF

RJF

At least we know there’s no hope of Scottish dates. Can you imagine Madonna staying in Glasgow for a week?

6. She’d do Edinburgh at least if there was going to be Scottish dates

7. Or Manchester for that matter.

7 nights in London....?

8. She’s basically charging Vegas money but doesn’t force you to fly there. Madame X is Considerate.

9. K94

K94

10. The prices are a bit much, but at least you know she's worth every penny! We better start saving up, sell out stuff, get additional jobs, there are many ways... Let's not forget The Queen's advice:

"Start saving your pennies now. People spend $300 (£190) on crazy things all the time, things like handbags. So work all year, scrape the money together and come to my show. I'm worth it."

Jacques, phl2pdx, Ray and 3 others like this.
  11. Beyoncé and Jay Z tour had similar VIP prices and those weren't even front row, just random GA across the runway or a platform that was on the other side of the stadium. Katy and Taylor had $900 packages too and those weren't front row either, you were on GA pits. Of course these tours also had thousands of normal priced tickets to balance things out. But this is Madonna and this is a small intimate setting so it's priced accordingly.

Jacques likes this.
  12. She'll do 3 nights at Hammersmith in London but it would be cute of her to do a few other cities for a single date. And yeah, she'd pick Edinburgh in this instance I'm sure. Playhouse here we come.

13. Believe me, if I had the money, I'd be first in line.

Andy French likes this.
  14. Doubt she'll only do three and then do other cities. It'll probably be 7 nights in London, 7 in Paris, some in Lisbon and that'll be it.

Up Down Suite likes this.
  15. I’m hearing the London Palladium - capacity 2,286!!!

Jacques and Vasilios like this.

16. Right next to LIBERTY @Jacques
    Madame X is a cruiser.

Jacques, mpl and Vickster like this.
  17. The links have been taken down so clearly went live too soon! Madame X obviously not happy!!

18. Praying for four nights in at the Manchester Apollo....
    or even the Accademy (but that is a lot smaller, yet Prince did his “I’m playing in a week there” shows on his last ever tour at it).

What am I saying, she’ll do London for five nights and not come back for four years.

19. I’m already very aware that I’m not gonna be able to get tickets for this.

20. If these are well received and a success I can see her doing bigger venues later on. Let's see.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.