Madonna - Madame X Tour | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, May 4, 2019.

1. Oh I have no doubt Madonna's shows will sell out in a flash, also the most expensive tickets. But personally I won't shell out that much to sit front row. I paid about EUR 240 last time for great seats in the Ziggo Dome, and I probably am willing to pay a similar amount, hoping that will give me at least decent to good seats (looking at the Chicago mapping, it should really), but no way I'm going to pay a lot more. I love the woman, I can pay it, but come on, I have my limits.

2. No. People are willing - and many old gays are able - to spend obscene amounts on concerts. Celine, Cher, Mariah, they all charge hefty prices. Nobody has to worry that front row tickets for Madonna won’t sell out at that price.

mindtrappa likes this.
  3. Cher's last tour had the most outrageous ticket prices of any show I've ever considered going to and then instead gone out and bought a pair of sneakers.

4. As @Vasilios mentioned, these are basically Vegas prices. And if people are willing to shell out that much for far less “relevant” acts then they’ll definitely be doing it for Madonna. They aren’t even that bad, honestly, unless someone was genuinely thinking they’d snatch front row seats.

5. [​IMG]

lushLuck, Mr Blonde, Mr.Arroz and 6 others like this.
  6. But do they really sell out? They definitely do well but you could buy tickets on the day still for the Sydney show.

7. These ones will.

[​IMG]

LTG, Laurence, LP and 6 others like this.
  8. aux

aux

9. bazayer likes this.
  10. Getting tickets for the Palladium gigs is going to be hell.

11. What do you think the setlist will be for these gigs? Will she do the same mix of old hits and new stuff as her larger shows, or will she throw in some rare album tracks for fans willing to pay extra?
    I’m hoping for some American Life tracks.

12. Honestly, there’s no predicting what she’ll do these days. She’s thrown in some curveballs for the past few tours.

But, there’s one thing that’s certain; she has Turkish delight, baby, and so much more.

13. The potential of her finally resurrecting Rescue Me on the tour it’ll be near impossible to get tickets to?

Madame X is a sadomasochist.

14. mpl

mpl

Get up out of your seat...!

15. Jacques and Aidan like this.
  16. cabirian likes this.
  17. "Colombian singer Maluma, who, at 25, is 35 years’ her junior"
    A bit off topic but these British tabloids just HAVE to mention age and such when they make an article about her, don't they? Christ.

Back to the topic: Madame X instills fear into minimun wage earning twinks from Eastern Europe

OspreyQueen, Alenko, Mr.Arroz and 3 others like this.
  18. I payed $500 last tour, I was on the runway between the cross and the heart... but lots of people left before the end and I was able to move to the heart for that section... she was only a couple of feet from me during Take A Bow... worth every cent!

letuinmybackdoor likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.