Madonna - Madame X | Page 1030 | The Popjustice Forum

Madonna - Madame X

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Let’s hope for some UK promo. I want her on Graham Norton again but I don’t know when he stops for summer, same for Jonathan Ross. Most tv shows goes on hiatus for summer so who knows.

Sunny B likes this.
  2. Yeah I remember for Rebel Heart she appeared on Jonathan Ross which was taped the day after The Brits.

3. Graham Norton was better, she had a good chemistry with him when she went on there to promote MDNA.

Jacques, FridayNight, bazayer and 3 others like this.
  4. I take it all back now. I obviously didn’t understand that the chorus didn't start until halfway through the song. The kind of slurred/chopped up (?) vocal effect on Maluma’s voice is a nice touch. The whole song feels like it’s a distorted version of the basic Latino summer bop that is played to death every summer. And I mean that in a good way.

It’s going to be interesting to see how much she will have changed Faz Gostoso. I can really imagine Madonna singing it as it is and wouldn’t be disappointed if she just re-recorded it.

Raichu, clowezra, Ray and 3 others like this.
  5. It would be great to get her back on Howard Stern again, that lengthy radio interview she did with him for Rebel Heart was fantastic. Here if you haven't heard it:

I was there in the studio audience for that, it was surreal! It was mainly to promote her film W.E. but Graham kept (rightfully) pushing her to talk about her music & it was the first time she let slip that the next album was to be called MDNA. We all gasped, her brain, wow.

LP, Lila, MmmDani and 14 others like this.
  6. I have to say that for all the talk people have done over the years about how Instagram has destroyed Madonna’s mystery, she really proved that isn’t the case with the way this era’s rollout has been so far. She’s knows exactly when to switch it on.

LP, Lila, MmmDani and 21 others like this.
  7. “In my day there was mYStErY!!!111”

No thanks.

Jacques, Ferk and Noir like this.
  8. Her insta has been a li'l cringe in the past, but if anything, the past week has been a nice reminder that it's possible to be a goofy embarrassing mum and a peerless pop artist at the same time.

Lila, fancygreen, MmmDani and 19 others like this.
  9. A lesson in Social Media.

Lila, Stepsmatt, Ferk and 7 others like this.
  10. I hope all this 'Medellin' nightmare pass away soon.
    She can do better, I won't support this.

Disco Blister likes this.
  11. She’ll live.

12. RJF

RJF

Ok bye

13. I always found that Norton interview a bit.... I don’t know. She didn’t seem in a great mood and was kinda bitchy in a not-so-charming way. The Ross interview was better and the performances were pretty good too.

14. I still have faith in Madame X. She said she's a lot of things, something will come out good from there I supposed.

15. Yeah, I remember a lot of my friends commenting on her bitchiness and attitude on that Norton interview. It probably went over better with fans, but I don’t think Joe Public was impressed at all.

16. She absorbed energy from Maluma, so I'm sure she'll live for a long era.
    [​IMG]

Terminus and Ray like this.
  17. Cut to Madonna, sleeping soundly at night despite the lack of support from FoxMint.

Seventeen Days, LP, nikkysan and 19 others like this.
  18. His voice is undeniably sexy but it also sounds like she is being musically dominated by a certain type of alpha male expressing assumed privilege that some demographics of gays naturally want to rebel against for various historical and socio political reasons that are too numerous to mention.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    FoxMint likes this.
  19. [​IMG]

20. She was not bitchy at all.

Chris_P likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.